• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Signing My First Recruit: Credit Requirements for Show Submissions

In summary, the credit requirements for submitting a show to recruit your first team member vary depending on your consultant status and previous recruitment experience. If you have already submitted shows in the past, you may be able to use them as credit towards signing your first recruit, but there are specific guidelines and limitations. As a new consultant, you are still able to sign your first recruit, but you must meet specific credit requirements. Only shows submitted in the current season will count towards these requirements. You can track your credit progress on the Pampered Chef website and seek assistance from your team leader or the support team.
bbauman07
Gold Member
I'm about to sign my first recruit. I just need to know how she uses the credit after I submit her show? Thank you in advance.

She has to wait a couple days for them to process her show before she can go online and do the agreement. Also, there is a special code to use on her host order for her show to use the free product value. I can't seem to find where that is, but you'd have to enter it on PP. I bet someone else out there may be able to find it more quickly. Or call HO before you submit the show. (Who knows, maybe you already did this part :confused: :) )

When you are entering your host's order, enter her kit credit first. The item # is very easy to find. Just click on the word Description and PP will sort the items by their name. Just click it 2 times and the first 2 items on the list will be the Kit Credits, the $20 credit will be first and the $40 is second. I've listed the item #'s below.

Item #5227 $20 Credit
Item #5228 $40 Credit

HTH

1. What credit requirements do I need to meet in order to submit a Pampered Chef show for my first recruit?

The credit requirements for submitting a show to recruit your first team member vary depending on your consultant status and whether or not you have already recruited in the past. Please refer to the "New Consultant Program" section on the Pampered Chef website for specific details and requirements.

2. Can I use previously submitted shows as credit towards signing my first recruit?

If you have already submitted shows in the past, you may be able to use them as credit towards signing your first recruit. However, there are specific guidelines and limitations outlined in the "New Consultant Program" section on the Pampered Chef website. Please review these guidelines carefully before submitting your show.

3. I am a new consultant and have not submitted any shows yet. Can I still sign my first recruit?

Yes, as a new consultant, you are still able to sign your first recruit. However, there are specific credit requirements that you must meet in order to do so. Please refer to the "New Consultant Program" section on the Pampered Chef website for more information and guidelines.

4. Can I submit a show from a previous season to meet my credit requirements for signing my first recruit?

No, only shows submitted in the current season will count towards your credit requirements for signing your first recruit. It is important to stay up-to-date with the current season's guidelines and requirements in order to successfully sign your first recruit.

5. How will I know if I have met the credit requirements for signing my first recruit?

You can track your credit progress and see if you have met the requirements for signing your first recruit in your consultant dashboard on the Pampered Chef website. You can also reach out to your team leader or the Pampered Chef support team for assistance and clarification on your progress.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gagescorpages
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • babywings76
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Bren706