• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting Promotions for Consultants: What to Expect and When to Sign Up

the sooner you start, the sooner you'll see the benefits!Thanks! I would have waited a few days for that! :( I ordered it for my 1/2 item. I wish I would have known. Oh well.
AnnieBee
Gold Member
I have a question for you all! I am working with a consultant and planning to sign in June. (I will be taking a class during April and May so it would not be a good time to start - I don't want to "lose" the chance to get a good start during my first 90 days while I am busy with that). Anyway, I heard SO much about the great Feb promotion with the knives, and my consultant just sent my a flyer with the March-April promo (which I love, but alas still won't work for me). So my question is, is there a promotion every month? Do you guys know what the next one (or two or three) is/are? My understanding is that the knives were an especially good one, I'm just curious as to what I can expect when I sign (or if there will be an offer that is too good to refuse in May!).

Of course I suppose it's possible that you're not allowed to tell anyone this far in advance, in which case I totally understand! TIA...

This is the first time since I started in Nov 06 that I've seen this many recruiting specials. Then again, they are really pushing recruiting this year so that may be their motivation for having more specials.

We won't know until they show up! For all we know, this Salad Spinner offer could be the last one for a while.

Thanks! So when you did you guys find out about the salad spinner one? (really wish I could get that one... :)).

It just came out in the current CN, which I got in the mail on the last Tues in Feb.

when i signed there wasn't a special. Do what is best for you, don't wait on a special that may not come. I had to wait as I was studying for a huge test. These specials don't come around a lot.

Thanks for the info! I really wish I could start sooner (almost signed up in Feb) but I know that waiting is what makes the most sense for me and my family. Of course it would be nice if there was an awesome special for signing in June :)

Just out of interest, is there (generally speaking) a better or worse time to start PC? I'm thinking Jan/Feb is hard because right after Christmas no-one has money to spend, but in the Summer lots of people are on vacation... Does anyone have an opinion on this?

Others have said that the summer is tough, but I signed in the summer of '06 and had a TON of success. Since you already know that you want to sign, I would definately start asking around your group of friends and family if they would have a show for you this summer to help you get started. I had about 5-6 shows lined up BEFORE I ever submitted an agreement.

My guess is that since PC is really focusing on recruiting and since they have made recruiting a must in order to earn a trip that we will see more promos....but you never know.

AnnieBee said:
Thanks for the info! I really wish I could start sooner (almost signed up in Feb) but I know that waiting is what makes the most sense for me and my family. Of course it would be nice if there was an awesome special for signing in June :)

Just out of interest, is there (generally speaking) a better or worse time to start PC? I'm thinking Jan/Feb is hard because right after Christmas no-one has money to spend, but in the Summer lots of people are on vacation... Does anyone have an opinion on this?
Your business will reflect the effort you put into it. If you have the attitude that Jan and Feb will be low, your sales will be low. I consistantly did $1500 to $2000 in sales all last summer.

So there is a sign on special this month? I asked my director (just signed agreement today and she said no. What is the special if you sign in march? Thanks!
God bless,
Amanda

There's a special for signing March 16-April 14 - Salad and Berry Spinner and Salad Tongs. But nothing right now.

I would have waited a few days for that! :( I ordered it for my 1/2 item. I wish I would have known. Oh well.

Thanks anyway. :)

I mean the salad spinner not the tongs. LOL

jesusluvsu2005 said:
I mean the salad spinner not the tongs. LOL
It probably would have been benefical especially since your first show isn't until April anyway!

My new recruit just spent her $250 she earned in her first 30 days. That was enough for her! I wouldn't wait for a promotion. If you want to get started, the rewards will come in many ways.

I just so happened to sign becauase a certain promotion had been announced and when I qualified I got it! ;) Not saying I wouldn 't have signed anyways, but it was that extra incentive that pushed me at that moment and time (as I had been waivering back and forth for about 2 months prior to the incentive announcement) ! :)

What is a recruiting promotion?

A recruiting promotion is a marketing strategy used by companies to attract and hire new employees. It typically involves offering incentives or bonuses to potential candidates in order to entice them to apply for open positions.

Why do companies use recruiting promotions?

Companies use recruiting promotions as a way to stand out in a competitive job market and attract top talent. It can also help to fill positions quickly and efficiently, saving the company time and resources in the hiring process.

What types of incentives are commonly offered in recruiting promotions?

Common incentives offered in recruiting promotions include sign-on bonuses, referral bonuses, relocation assistance, flexible work schedules, and career development opportunities. Some companies may also offer unique perks such as gym memberships or company-sponsored trips.

Are recruiting promotions only for entry-level positions?

No, recruiting promotions can be used for all levels of positions within a company. While they may be more commonly used for entry-level or mid-level positions, companies may also offer promotions for upper management or executive roles in order to attract top talent.

How can I find out about current recruiting promotions?

The best way to find out about current recruiting promotions is to regularly check the careers page of the company you are interested in, as well as their social media accounts. You can also reach out to a company's HR department directly to inquire about any current promotions or incentives being offered for open positions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisasfuncooking
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • scrappergirl7