• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Some Cute Pampered Chef Names for Me?

hahaI tried a few things, but nothing really stuck. I liked Anne because it was simple and short, and I liked that it had a little bit of a whimsical feel to it. I also liked Pampered Chef because it's a well-known name, but I didn't want people to think I was just a clone of that website. I also liked Tricia because it was unique, and it fit with the personality I wanted my website to have. I think the key is to come up with something that you really like, and that you can see yourself using on your website and in your marketing materials. Thanks for your help!
TriciaAnn
O.K. So I have plans very soon to sign up as a consultant. I have noticed that everyone has all these cute names, or cute pampered chef names. I can't come up with anything interesting for myself. Ya'll have given me some great advice so I would appreciate your advice now. O.K. My name is Patricia Ann Gay. I am known to many of my friends as Tricia. My mother-in-law calls me Patti and I hate it. I also hate to be called Pat. And no I am not going to be known as the Gay Chef or Chef Gay Ha Ha Ha.... :D see my problem. Well, be sweet and give me some ideas. :) I want my host and guest to be able to remember me easily.

Tricia Ann :)

:D You are so funny!! I don't have a cute name either. Every time I tried to come up with something for my website, it was already taken, so I just used my name.

How about just Chef Tricia? Chef Trish? I'd go with something easy to remember! My professionaly e-mail address is PCBrooke because it says who I am in a more professional way than pamperedmom2owen! Good luck on starting your business! If you need any help or have any questions let me us know! We're always here to help! :)

I don't have a cute name either...Laurenncraigory is a screen name i have used ever since my husband and I started getting close. I decided to do it like this so we both could use the screen name. I just recently came up with the e-mail address [email protected] so it would be easier for customers to remember. I would assume you could do one like PamperedTricia or TriciaThePamperedChef or something if you wanted

When I first started PC and gave them my email address I was [email protected]. PC made me change my name because it used the name "pampered chef" in it so now I am chefloriray.

I don't have a "catchy" e-mail or web site address, either. I just use my name, plain and simple. I think if you plaster it on everything, (i.e. catalogs, flyers, mailings, etc.) people will remember it, whether it has a cutesy name or not. I think the key is to market it. By this, I mean, tell everyone about it, and tell them to bookmark it, or add it to their list of favorites, that way it's always easy for them to find.

Dawn Trudell
Independent Kitchen Consultant
Fort Wayne, IN
www.pamperedchef.biz/dawntrudell

Thanks for all the adviceThanks !!! :D

Did you have any luck coming up with a name? At least you can do cool things with your name. Not too much with "Anne". Other than the whole "Sun will come out tomorrow" thing.

1. What are "Cute Names Everybody Has"?

"Cute Names Everybody Has" are fun and creative nicknames that people use to refer to each other. They can be based on personality traits, physical characteristics, or inside jokes among friends and family.

2. How do I come up with a cute name for someone?

Think about the person's interests, quirks, and unique qualities. You can also ask for suggestions from others who know the person well. Be creative and have fun with it!

3. Are there any rules for giving someone a cute name?

It's important to make sure the person is comfortable with the nickname and that it is not offensive or hurtful in any way. When in doubt, it's best to stick with their given name.

4. Can I use cute names in a professional setting?

It's generally not appropriate to use cute names in a professional setting unless the person has given you permission to do so. Stick to using their given name or a respectful title.

5. Can I change my cute name if I don't like it?

Of course! Cute names are meant to be fun and lighthearted, so if you don't like the one you've been given, feel free to come up with a different one that you feel better suits you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• woodoftricia2005
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Kelly8
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Kelly8
  • kidzmom55