• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Inactive Downline Consultant: Understanding Rules for IPT and Consistency

In summary, Doreen's consultants went inactive at the end of the year, but they will not show up until they reactivate. Linda also had consultants go inactive at the end of the year, and they show up again if they reactivate. Sarah is going to call HO to see if she can find out why one of her consultants went inactive.
PamperedDor
Gold Member
OK - I have a consultant in my downline that is very inconsistant - she submitted last in November - She has been taken off my IPT?? I thought she would just show up inactive - whats the rule of thumb with that? Last time she went inactive - they left her on my IPT?

The IPT refreshes for the beginning of the year. People who were inactive at the end of the year will not show up until they reactivate. Don't worry- she's still on your team.

chefann said:
The IPT refreshes for the beginning of the year. People who were inactive at the end of the year will not show up until they reactivate. Don't worry- she's still on your team.

But she was there last month - hmmm :confused:

OK, that's weird, then.

I know that this is sort of a strange situation, but for some reason I can't get Elmer Fudd out of my head tiptoe'ing through the forest dressed in hunting clothes with his riffle... "Shhhh be vewy quiette...I'm hunting wabbits!" "Here wabbit, wabbit, wabbit"

I hope you guys find your people on your IPT!

pamperedlinda said:
Mine are gone too Doreen.
Linda were they there last month too??

Kitchen Diva said:
I know that this is sort of a strange situation, but for some reason I can't get Elmer Fudd out of my head tiptoe'ing through the forest dressed in hunting clothes with his riffle... "Shhhh be vewy quiette...I'm hunting wabbits!" "Here wabbit, wabbit, wabbit"

I hope you guys find your people on your IPT!

Oh that is funny!!! Thanks for the laugh!

pamperedlinda said:
Yes they were

where oh where are our recruits?? Maybe new season change?? I have a feeling Ann will know in a few.......

Sorry, Doreen. I got no clue. I've had recruits drop off, but only at the beginning of the year if they were inactive Jan. 1. Have you tried clicking the "Show my line" link to see if that brings them back?

I have a recruit that just went inactive in January and she is still there...

chefann said:
Sorry, Doreen. I got no clue. I've had recruits drop off, but only at the beginning of the year if they were inactive Jan. 1. Have you tried clicking the "Show my line" link to see if that brings them back?
I tried and it doesn't

I'm guessing they drop off after a few months, but they technically should stay there for 1 year. :(Call HO...

One of mine's gone, too, but that happened last year as well, and when she reactivated she came back :).

dianevill said:
One of mine's gone, too, but that happened last year as well, and when she reactivated she came back :).
Me too! My 1st consultant (who was Kitnapper~ I hate to say :mad: ), went inactive then I never saw her on my IPT again!:(

I have a girl who just went inactive in March, and she's gone off my IPT too...Last time someone went inactive, they stayed on until the next year!! HMMM............

sarahlegare said:
I have a girl who just went inactive in March, and she's gone off my IPT too...Last time someone went inactive, they stayed on until the next year!! HMMM............

Me too Sarah - gonna call HO - I will keep you all posted!

1. Where can I find "Where Did She Go??" on the Pampered Chef website?

The "Where Did She Go??" recipe can be found on the Pampered Chef website under the "Recipes" tab. You can search for it by name or browse through the recipe categories to find it.

2. Is "Where Did She Go??" a gluten-free recipe?

Yes, "Where Did She Go??" is a gluten-free recipe. It uses gluten-free flour and oats, making it suitable for those with gluten sensitivities or allergies.

3. Can I substitute any of the ingredients in "Where Did She Go??" for alternatives?

Yes, you can substitute ingredients in "Where Did She Go??" to fit your dietary preferences or restrictions. For example, you can use dairy-free milk and vegan butter for a dairy-free version or use honey instead of maple syrup for a sweeter taste.

4. How long does it take to make "Where Did She Go??"?

The total time for making "Where Did She Go??" is approximately 40 minutes. This includes 10 minutes of prep time and 30 minutes of baking time.

5. Can I freeze "Where Did She Go??" for later consumption?

Yes, "Where Did She Go??" can be frozen for later consumption. Once it has cooled completely, wrap it tightly in plastic wrap and then place it in a freezer-safe bag or container. It can be stored in the freezer for up to 3 months. To reheat, simply thaw it in the fridge overnight and then warm it in the oven or microwave.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • ChefNic
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • dannyzmom