• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Oh Holy Crackers!! 7th Recruit Signed - One More Show to Walk the Stage

In summary, Catherine Ponder said that by the end of the month she wants to have ten recruits signed up. She thinks that her own sales have taken a hit, but is working on getting bookings. She also advises keeping it light, providing the facts, and reminding recruits of their goal.
kisrae
Gold Member
I just got a call and signed my 7th recruit. ONE MORE SHOW and I'm walking stage.

WTG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where in Northern CA are you???

WAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats! Any pointers on getting your recruits qualified? Thanks so much!

Here I thought this was going to be a thread about crackers!

Congratulations, Ida! WOOOOHOOOOO!

You GO!

That is a HOLY CRACKERS thing, why the hell didn't you call me or send me an email I need something to smile about.You are so good!!!:D:D

Sorry to let you down on the crackers. Instead of swearing I say crackers.
I'm so excited.
My tip is just to keep it lite, give them the facts and let them know your going to be there to help them. I have giving almost all of them their own bookings from their starter shows. With some we have split their shows into catalog shows if we could Say a $600 dollar show into 3 shows. Don't really know if this is okay but it gets them excited to have a great start and it looks like their happy to get their investments back quick.
Then remind them of what their goal is and we get on the road. I have been getting help from My NED because I don't really get along with my Director.
(she's the one who stole my lead)
I think my biggest tip is to have a good time and while doing my shows I keep an ear out for those who can work the room. Then I talk with them later inthe evening. I've been keeping in touch with those who have been interested and keep my fingers crossed.
My goal is to have 10 signed by May 1st. Lets see.
I have noticed my own sales have taken a hit. So I'm working on getting bookings .UGH....
Thanks all for the support.

"It's amazing how fast doors open to us when we dare to take control of a situation."
Catherine Ponder

It's true.

Last edited:
Oh, I forgot I'm up about 2 1/2 hours north of San Fran. I live in
The Gateway to the Redwoods. Home of the Skunk Train.

That is sooo awesome! Congrats!!!

***WAHOO!!***
Congrats to you :D

Way to go! I am so excited for you!

That is awesome Ida~you are on fire!

kisrae said:
"It's amazing how fast doors open to us when we dare to take control of a situation."
Catherine Ponder

It's true.

By the way, I love this!:thumbup:

kisrae said:
Sorry to let you down on the crackers. Instead of swearing I say crackers.
I'm so excited.
My tip is just to keep it lite, give them the facts and let them know your going to be there to help them. I have giving almost all of them their own bookings from their starter shows. With some we have split their shows into catalog shows if we could Say a $600 dollar show into 3 shows. Don't really know if this is okay but it gets them excited to have a great start and it looks like their happy to get their investments back quick.
Then remind them of what their goal is and we get on the road. I have been getting help from My NED because I don't really get along with my Director.
(she's the one who stole my lead)
I think my biggest tip is to have a good time and while doing my shows I keep an ear out for those who can work the room. Then I talk with them later inthe evening. I've been keeping in touch with those who have been interested and keep my fingers crossed.
My goal is to have 10 signed by May 1st. Lets see.
I have noticed my own sales have taken a hit. So I'm working on getting bookings .UGH....
Thanks all for the support.

I'll take your news over crackers. We use "Holy Boloney" or "Bologna", however you want to spell it;) :D . Thank you for the tips, and congratulations again!

Ditto Amanda---I am soooooooooooooo happy for you-!!! I hope your going for TPC in recruiting too!! 1/2 way there----

How exciting! When it starts coming together it happens very quickly! Enjoy every minute of this exciting time. PLUS it will help you to keep recruiting! :D :D

Way to Go!! :chef:

Congratulations!!!!!! Start practicing that wave!!!

Ida~ Remember Jumbo Tran w/ everyone watching, no falling, breaking your rose, or anything silly like that. LOL

pamperedalf said:
Ida~ Remember Jumbo Tran w/ everyone watching, no falling, breaking your rose, or anything silly like that. LOL
Geez Amanda, don't give her anything to worry about, LOL!

True friends are here to help, right! Just giving Ida some good Advice!!! LOLWhether she listens that's another thing.

pamperedalf said:
True friends are here to help, right! Just giving Ida some good Advice!!! LOL

Whether she listens that's another thing.

Your so funny!:yuck:

Ida, you're an inspiration! Thanks for sharing your triumphs and your "tips" - you're so right about that quote, too. I'm finally putting it out there and just being myself, and it's amazing how easy it all seems all of a sudden!! Keep up the momentum and I can't wait to see pics of you waving from stage! :)

Way to go!! I've never been a very good recruiter, so I definitely envy you! And greatly admire your success!!

Congratulations!
Paula

1. What is "Oh Holy Crackers!! 7th Recruit Signed - One More Show to Walk the Stage"?

"Oh Holy Crackers!! 7th Recruit Signed - One More Show to Walk the Stage" is the latest cookbook from Pampered Chef, filled with delicious and easy holiday recipes.

2. How many recipes are included in the cookbook?

There are over 50 recipes in "Oh Holy Crackers!! 7th Recruit Signed - One More Show to Walk the Stage", ranging from appetizers and sides to main dishes and desserts.

3. Are the recipes suitable for all dietary restrictions?

Yes, the cookbook includes a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegetarian options.

4. Can I purchase the cookbook online?

Yes, "Oh Holy Crackers!! 7th Recruit Signed - One More Show to Walk the Stage" is available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website or through your local Pampered Chef consultant.

5. Are there any special offers or promotions for the cookbook?

At this time, there are no special offers or promotions for "Oh Holy Crackers!! 7th Recruit Signed - One More Show to Walk the Stage". However, be sure to check our website and social media pages for any updates or deals in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • KHocutt
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Cindycooks
  • Sheila