• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Searching For Answers To Kit Credit & Discount Questions

In summary, the host can use either $20 or $40 towards their kit credit, depending on the sales at the show. This credit requires a minimum show total of $200 or $300 for cooking shows, and $300 or $400 for catalog shows. The host discount and benefits are the same as any other show, and are listed on the show planner and in the catalogs. When using kit credit, there may be a 48-hour wait before being able to complete the online agreement, but no email notification will be sent.
nycchef
I am looking for this, but it is eluding me...how much does the show have to get to, in order for the host to use kit credit...and how much does the host get for a discount...I was looking in the consultant handbook, but I am having trouble finding it...Thanks!

A host can use either $20 or 40$ towards their kit credit. Since this comes from their FPV then there show needs to be at least 200.00 for the $20 level. The discounts and host benefits are the same as any other show.

nycchef said:
I am looking for this, but it is eluding me...how much does the show have to get to, in order for the host to use kit credit...and how much does the host get for a discount...I was looking in the consultant handbook, but I am having trouble finding it...Thanks!
It is listed on the show planner.

$20 or $40 credit so for $20 credit a $200 cooking show or $300 catalog and for $40 a $300 cooking or $400 catalog show.

The host discount depends on the sales at the show - those charts are on the show planner and in the catalogs.

I am curious about the kit credit since I have a host that is going to use it. I am not finding much about it on CC. When she uses this, it says to wait 48 hours to do online agreement. So will she/I get an email when she can do the agreement?

mpkegley said:
I am curious about the kit credit since I have a host that is going to use it. I am not finding much about it on CC. When she uses this, it says to wait 48 hours to do online agreement. So will she/I get an email when she can do the agreement?

I don't think she will get an e-mail. You just have to try, usually in about 24 hours, and if it's too soon it will just say that there is no kit credit available.

What is the process for redeeming kit credit?

The first step in redeeming kit credit is to log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "My Account" section. From there, click on the "Redeem Kit Credit" button and follow the instructions to select the items you would like to purchase using your credit.

How do I know how much kit credit I have?

To check your current kit credit balance, log in to your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the "My Account" section. Under the "Kit Credit" tab, you will be able to see your available credit balance.

Can I use my kit credit towards a discount on a new kit?

Yes, you can use your kit credit towards a discount on a new kit. However, keep in mind that kit credit cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions.

What happens to my kit credit if I return an item?

If you return an item that was purchased using kit credit, the credit will be refunded back to your account. However, if the kit credit was used as part of a promotion, only the amount you paid out-of-pocket will be refunded.

Can I transfer my kit credit to another consultant?

No, kit credit is non-transferable and can only be used by the consultant who earned it. However, you can use your credit to purchase items for others as gifts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Daron
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • meowmix
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • finley1991