• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Check Inactive Status???

In summary, to check your inactive status as a Pampered Chef consultant, log in to your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website and check your status under your name and contact information. It is recommended to check your status at least once a month. If you are deemed inactive, you will have a 3-month grace period to meet the minimum sales requirements and become active again. During this time, you can still place orders but will not receive any consultant discounts or commissions. To become active again, you must meet the minimum sales requirements within the 3-month period through hosting parties, selling products, or sponsoring new consultants. Once you meet the requirements, your consultant status will be updated to active.
lakamper
I have a former consultant who is thinking about signing up again, or re-activating. She has NO IDEA when she went inactive, is there a way for me to find out for her?

If she was in your Director's group, your Director can check her inactives report. It shows only inactive people who are within that 1-year window. If she was in a different group, you'll probably have to call HO.

She or you can call HO and ask. They will give you the date.

I called HO and they told me and she went inactive for one as AS OF MARCH 1ST!!!!!!!!!! we had to laugh, 6 days shy - well she signed up again anyway, so that makes me a FUTURE DIRECTOR as of 2pm!!! My goal is to be a director by May 1st - I already have my 5th one on deck - she said when I got to 4, she would bite the bullet and go for it - I'm so excited!

1. How do I check my inactive status as a Pampered Chef consultant?

To check your inactive status as a Pampered Chef consultant, log in to your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. On the home page, you will see your current status displayed under your name and contact information. If you are inactive, it will say "Inactive" next to your name.

2. How often should I check my inactive status?

It is recommended to check your inactive status at least once a month. This will help you stay on top of your consultant status and ensure you are meeting the minimum sales requirements to remain active.

3. What happens if I am deemed inactive as a Pampered Chef consultant?

If you are deemed inactive, you will have a grace period of 3 months to meet the minimum sales requirements and become active again. If you do not meet the requirements within this grace period, your consultant account will be terminated.

4. Can I still place orders as an inactive consultant?

Yes, you can still place orders as an inactive consultant. However, you will not be eligible for any consultant discounts or commissions until you become active again.

5. How can I become active again as a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become active again, you must meet the minimum sales requirements within the 3-month grace period. This can be achieved by hosting parties, selling products, or sponsoring new consultants. Once you meet the requirements, your consultant status will be updated to active.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJWarren
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • AJPratt
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • crystalscookingnow