• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Will My Future Directorship Show Up on My Incentive Tracker?

In summary, the 2000 points on your incentive tracker should show up next month. Sales from this month count towards the % increase, but you won't get the raise until next month.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
I have a consultant who just qualified ~ when do the 2000 points show on my incentive tracker?

I have slipped in and out of Future Directorship more times than I can count.....I am now a FD again, and wondering when it shows up on my IPT? Is it next month? Do sales this month count for the % increase, if I became a FD again on the 3rd?

Wooo HOOOO Becky!

amy07 said:
Wooo HOOOO Becky!

Thanks Amy!

And today, I went to my Director's house to pick up a quick start box for a recruit who is signing on the 16th....and she already has 3 shows booked!:thumbup:

I am determined to make my goal of walking that stage at conference!

(really, I am more interested in being able to go to the Directors Training Event, and the New Directors Breakfast.....and I want that RED RIBBON!!!:rolleyes: )

Yeah Becky! Congrats!!!!You of all people deserve the extra bonus on sales too!!!!

Oh, and I'm guessing in 24-48 hours.

ChefBeckyD said:
I have slipped in and out of Future Directorship more times than I can count.....I am now a FD again, and wondering when it shows up on my IPT? Is it next month? Do sales this month count for the % increase, if I became a FD again on the 3rd?
It should show up on your IPT soon, but you won't get the raise until next month.

Yeay Becky! I am waiting for mine too! I just gained FD this month!! Whoohoo FD for status!

Go Becky! You rock! Congrats!!!!!

Yeah Becky~you go girl!

YEA! The points are on my Incentives Chart this morning ~ I am now only 4300 points away from level one of the Incentive!

Thanks everyone for all of your encouragement!

ChefBeckyD said:
YEA! The points are on my Incentives Chart this morning ~ I am now only 4300 points away from level one of the Incentive!

That's WONDERFUL!:balloon:

ChefBeckyD said:

Thanks everyone for all of your encouragement!
SWEET! Good job girlfreind!:balloon:

heat123 said:
SWEET! Good job girlfreind!:balloon:

Thanks!

***SIGH*** I just wish we had a CS National Conference - It makes me sad that we aren't all going to be there together. I would love to be able to cheer in person, and be cheered for in person, with all of my CS buddies!

ChefBeckyD said:
Thanks!

***SIGH*** I just wish we had a Chef Success National Conference - It makes me sad that we aren't all going to be there together. I would love to be able to cheer in person, and be cheered for in person, with all of my CS buddies!
I know, it sucks that we are not all in the same WAVE together!:( :cry:

1. How do I become a recruit?

To become a recruit, you must first research and find a military branch that best fits your interests and qualifications. Then, you can contact a recruiter from that branch and begin the application process. This may involve meeting certain requirements, completing physical and mental tests, and going through a background check.

2. What are the requirements to become a recruit?

The requirements to become a recruit vary depending on the military branch and specific job you are interested in. However, in general, you must be a US citizen or legal resident, be at least 18 years old (17 with parental consent), have a high school diploma or GED, and pass a physical and mental exam. Some branches may have additional requirements.

3. What kind of training do recruits go through?

Recruits go through basic training, also known as boot camp, which is designed to prepare them physically and mentally for military service. This typically involves intense physical conditioning, weapons training, and learning military protocol and procedures. Depending on the branch and job, there may also be additional specialized training.

4. Can I choose my job as a recruit?

Yes, you can typically choose your job, also known as a military occupation specialty (MOS), as a recruit. However, the availability of certain jobs may be limited based on your qualifications and the needs of the military branch. It's important to discuss your interests and qualifications with your recruiter to find the best fit for you.

5. What benefits do recruits receive?

Recruits receive a variety of benefits, including paid training, a steady income, health care, housing allowance, and educational opportunities such as tuition assistance and the GI Bill. They may also receive bonuses for certain jobs or enlistment contracts. The specific benefits and amount may vary depending on the branch and job.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
Replies
Views
chee65
  • missmindym
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies