• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's so Big About a Postcard?

In summary, postcards are a valuable marketing tool because they are cost-effective, have a high response rate, and can easily reach a targeted audience. They can be designed and targeted to a specific audience, making it easier to reach the right people. Postcards also allow for visual elements such as images and graphics, helping to grab the reader's attention and reinforce the brand and message. When creating a postcard, it is important to follow design guidelines such as using high-quality images, concise text, and a strong call to action. To track the success of a postcard campaign, unique tracking codes, specific phone numbers, or exclusive promotions can be used to measure response rate and ROI.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
OK, I got the e-mail about the post cards and I am a bit confused.

Forgive my stupid question, but what exactly is so great about getting a postcard? Is there something I am missing?

You'll know when you get them. They are the coolest.

I have 2 hanging above my desk right now - I'd love to collect one every month this year (at least!) :). Are they going to have us take them to conference just like they asked people to take them to leadership for a special "prize"?

If I remember correctly in reading CN, there are prizes for those with 6 (10??) cards, I read it quickly since I only have 1! :-( But working on more!

There will be a prize in April for those who already have 3 (in the Fall, the 3-card prize was a light-up pen). There's a prize for consultants who end up with 6.
On-stage recognition and cash for consultants who end up with at least 1 from each of the 6 months.
On-stage recognition and cash for consultants who end up with 10.

They are just a fun thing the company started last year. Each month there is a unique hokey design. I love them. (The money cards and such don't do a lot for me, but getting these postcards in the mail is fun. It's like bringing an 'A' home on your report card when you were a kid.) :)

How do you earn the post cards? recruiting?

What's so Big About a Postcard?

1. What makes postcards a valuable marketing tool?
Postcards are an effective marketing tool because they are cost-effective, have a high response rate, and can easily reach a targeted audience. They also have a high retention rate, making it more likely for customers to remember your brand and message.

2. How can postcards help me reach a specific audience?
Postcards can be designed and targeted to a specific audience based on factors such as demographics, location, and interests. This makes it easier to reach the right people and increase the chances of a successful campaign.

3. Can I include images and graphics on my postcard?
Yes, postcards allow for visual elements such as images, graphics, and logos to be included, making them visually appealing and more likely to grab the reader's attention. This can also help reinforce your brand and message.

4. Are there any design guidelines I should follow when creating a postcard?
Yes, it is important to follow design guidelines such as using high-quality images, keeping text concise and easy to read, and including a strong call to action. This will help ensure that your postcard is visually appealing and effectively conveys your message.

5. How can I track the success of my postcard campaign?
There are several ways to track the success of a postcard campaign, such as including a unique tracking code or URL, using a specific phone number for customers to call, or offering a discount or promotion that is only available through the postcard. This will help you measure the response rate and ROI of your campaign.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkugler
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefkugler
  • chefkathy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • dannyzmom