• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reaching #2: My Journey and Goals for a Healthy, Active Lifestyle

In summary, "Just Got #2...On My Way!!" is a game for Pampered Chef consultants that helps them earn rewards by completing tasks and challenges. These tasks and challenges vary each month and are designed to help consultants grow their business and engage with their customers. The rewards for the game include products, discounts, and exclusive trips and experiences, and are announced at the beginning of each month. The game is open to all consultants, regardless of their rank, and progress can be tracked through the "Just Got #2...On My Way!!" tab on the Pampered Chef website.
MikesGirl
Gold Member
I am so excited! I hope I cazn keep this going! #1 is a very slow pace but still active so that's ok....hoping she continues with it, too!

Yay!!! Keep up that momentum!! Great Job!
:balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon:

YAY!! That's awesome! Man, it's like a high!! I'm right there with ya! Congrats!!

What is "Just Got #2...On My Way!!" and how does it work?

"Just Got #2...On My Way!!" is a fun and interactive game that helps you earn rewards through your Pampered Chef business. Simply complete tasks and challenges to move up the ranks and earn prizes along the way.

What tasks and challenges do I need to complete in order to progress in the game?

The tasks and challenges vary each month, but they are designed to help you grow your business and engage with your customers. They may include hosting parties, sharing products on social media, or recruiting new team members.

What kind of rewards can I earn through "Just Got #2...On My Way!!"?

There are a variety of rewards you can earn, such as products, discounts, and even exclusive trips and experiences. The rewards for each month's game will be announced at the beginning of the month.

Is "Just Got #2...On My Way!!" open to all Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, "Just Got #2...On My Way!!" is open to all consultants, regardless of their rank or level in the company. It is a great way for everyone to stay motivated and have fun while growing their business.

How do I track my progress and see where I stand in the game?

You can track your progress and see your current rank in the game by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Just Got #2...On My Way!!" tab. This will show you your current points, tasks completed, and your rank compared to other consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcsharon1
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
GinaG623
  • Bren706
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
MaggieChef13
  • jcsmilez