• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Top Tips for Recruiting Success: Overcoming Newbie Confusion

In summary, the author recommends doing shows, recruiting, and having a "Someday Club" email for interested guests. She also recommends being low pressure but deliberate in your asking.
buckeyefan08
:confused: I'm still a little new, I really want to start recruiting but I have never had anyone seem interested. I know that the first will probably be the hardest but was wondering if anyone had any good tips or things I could use. I just need ideas on how to get started with this. It seems like a huge step in building my business and it also seems like one I just can't take!

figure out your why? Why is pampered chef working for you---For me I love to help teach other what I know---I can teach anyone to have a good business if they are willing to JUST DO IT--Get your show sched to 4-8 parties a month---that will get you in front of enough people--there is a difference in ---
If you are interested in my biz ((offering)
If you are at all curious---(interest)
I would truly enjoy working with you ---When can we see if see fits into your life?
Would you like to get started?
inviting----Hope that helps---go do it----

HthYou could try the 3 pile method at 'check-out' - for some reason that has helped me to ask people.

My D encouraged me to do a Recruiting Challenge. I had to talk to 15 people in 30 days to earn a PC bag. I started with my DH, close friends and family, and then it just became SUPER easy. I had a script all written out because I was scared I wouldn't know or remember the answer! (silly)

I have signed 2 girls and I hadn't thought of EITHER to be a lead! - One contacted me thru PWS and the other one I found out her interest thru a mutual friend! I HADN'T CONSIDERED EITHER OF THEM!!!

At my Shows, after I have shared 'My Story', at some point, the guests and I always seem to get into a 'recruiting talk', where they ask me questions.

I also have started a 'Someday Club' email for those who have expressed interested OR who I think would be great! :) It keeps them up to date with the Incentives.

Heard this on a CD...
Think of it as "show and tell" when you were in 1st grade. You loved your Malibu Barbie so much that you couldn't wait to tell everyone in your class about it.
When you do your shows. Show your passion for the business and the products. Not only is it a great way to build rapport with your guests, but that passion is contagious. Be low pressure, but be deliberate in your asking. At least that is what I do :) HTH

do shows consistently and ask EVERYONE. Don't prejudge. You never know who needs PC.

1. What are the top tips for recruiting success at Pampered Chef?

The top tips for recruiting success at Pampered Chef include building a strong network, setting clear goals, staying organized, utilizing social media, and following up with potential recruits.

2. How can I overcome confusion as a new recruiter at Pampered Chef?

To overcome confusion as a new recruiter at Pampered Chef, it is important to attend training sessions, ask questions, and seek guidance from experienced recruiters. It is also helpful to familiarize yourself with the company's products and compensation plan.

3. What is the best approach for building a strong network as a Pampered Chef recruiter?

The best approach for building a strong network as a Pampered Chef recruiter is to actively participate in local events, connect with potential recruits through social media, and reach out to friends and family members who may be interested in the business opportunity.

4. How important is it to stay organized as a recruiter at Pampered Chef?

Staying organized is crucial for success as a recruiter at Pampered Chef. This includes keeping track of potential recruits, setting and meeting recruiting goals, and staying on top of training and company updates.

5. How often should I follow up with potential recruits?

It is generally recommended to follow up with potential recruits within a week of initial contact. However, the frequency and timing of follow-ups may vary based on individual circumstances and preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amy07
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • britishchef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
britishchef
  • babywings76