• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Just Signed #5: Celebrating My News!

In summary, "I Just Signed #5: Celebrating My News!" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef to celebrate and recognize new consultants. The date and location of the event will vary depending on your region and will be provided by your Team Leader or Director. The event is open to all new consultants and provides an opportunity to connect with others, learn more about the company, and receive tips and advice from experienced consultants. There is no cost to attend as this event is a celebration of your new business and is provided by Pampered Chef.
PaulaP
Gold Member
:sing: Just wanted to share my news!!!!!! I just signed #5!!!!:sing:

Wahoo!!!
Great Job :) :d

Wahhooo!Congratulations! Nice work!

I just signed #6 on Friday - just got to get #4, 5 & 6 qualified...then I'm a Director

YAY both of you!! Congrats!

Congrats you guys !!!!

HOORAY!!!!!!!!! That is AWESOME!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

Thanks everyone!! I don't believe I have ever wanted to accomplish a goal more than I do this one!!

YYAAHHH FOR PAULA!!!!!!!! i am so very proud of you!!! i hope to walk with you!! (in our pretty new dresses!!) ;) you deserve this!!!! you will be a great director!!

PaulaP said:
Thanks everyone!! I don't believe I have ever wanted to accomplish a goal more than I do this one!!

I feel the same way!!
Congrats again!

AWESOME job!!!

Congrats to you, was there anything you said or did to want them to to join your team, I have gotten a lot of responses like I just don't think I can do it, etc.. any tips would be greatly appreciated.

What is "I Just Signed #5: Celebrating My News!"?

"I Just Signed #5: Celebrating My News!" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef to celebrate and recognize consultants who have recently joined the company. It is a chance for new consultants to connect with other consultants and learn more about the business.

When and where will "I Just Signed #5: Celebrating My News!" take place?

The date and location of "I Just Signed #5: Celebrating My News!" will vary depending on your region. Your Team Leader or Director will provide you with all the details and information you need to attend the event.

Who can attend "I Just Signed #5: Celebrating My News!"?

"I Just Signed #5: Celebrating My News!" is open to all new consultants who have recently joined Pampered Chef. It is a great opportunity for them to meet other consultants and learn more about the company.

What can I expect at "I Just Signed #5: Celebrating My News!"?

At "I Just Signed #5: Celebrating My News!", you can expect to meet other consultants, learn more about the company and its products, and get tips and advice from experienced consultants. There may also be fun activities and giveaways to celebrate your new journey with Pampered Chef.

Do I need to pay to attend "I Just Signed #5: Celebrating My News!"?

No, there is no cost to attend "I Just Signed #5: Celebrating My News!" This event is a celebration of your new business and is provided to you by Pampered Chef as a way to welcome you to the company and help you get started on the right foot.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedchefDaly
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Dina Atnip
  • PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
StacieB
  • heather223