• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Did It !!!!!!!!! 1 Step Closer Director

In summary, the "I Did It !!!!!!!!! 1 Step Closer Director" program is a special recognition program for Pampered Chef consultants who have reached the Director level in their business. To qualify, consultants must have a team of at least three members, achieve a certain level of sales, and meet other requirements set by the company. As a member, consultants receive exclusive rewards and perks, such as a special recognition pin, personalized certificate, and access to training and events. This program is exclusively for Directors, but non-Directors can work towards qualifying in the future. The program is ongoing and does not have an end date as long as consultants maintain their Director level status.
christinaspc
Silver Member
I got a call the other day from a mother getting information for her daughter to sign up for pampered chef and so she talked with the daughter who lives 4 hours from me....

I opened up my email this morning and she said Hey christina i am wanting to sign up could you help me!!!!! so i walked her through agreement form online. So excited i just had to share with you all.

I AM FUTURE DIRECTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sing:

so my goal to walk as a director at national don't seem too far off now, it was good cheerup for me when she emailed me cause i have been down with the flu and haven't done much. :chef:

Congrats!!! that energy boost---is an awesome feeling---keep it up---

Good for you Christina. Which Wave are you attending?

Awesome!!! You go girl!

Great Job Christina!! Congrats!!

Congratulations!!!:)

Way to go!

YEAH! Congratulations!

Thank you for all your congrats !!! I do believe i am in wave 2 for conference so i am hoping to promote before then.

1. What is the "I Did It !!!!!!!!! 1 Step Closer Director" program?

The "I Did It !!!!!!!!! 1 Step Closer Director" program is a special recognition program for Pampered Chef consultants who have reached the Director level in their business. It celebrates their hard work and dedication to their business and rewards them with exclusive perks and benefits.

2. How do I qualify for the "I Did It !!!!!!!!! 1 Step Closer Director" program?

To qualify for the "I Did It !!!!!!!!! 1 Step Closer Director" program, you must reach the Director level in your Pampered Chef business. This means you have a team of at least three consultants, have achieved a certain level of sales, and have met other requirements set by the company.

3. What are the benefits of being part of the "I Did It !!!!!!!!! 1 Step Closer Director" program?

As a member of the "I Did It !!!!!!!!! 1 Step Closer Director" program, you will receive exclusive rewards and perks, such as a special recognition pin, a personalized certificate, and access to exclusive training and events. You will also have the opportunity to network and connect with other successful consultants in the program.

4. Can I still participate in the "I Did It !!!!!!!!! 1 Step Closer Director" program if I am not currently a Director?

No, the "I Did It !!!!!!!!! 1 Step Closer Director" program is exclusively for consultants who have reached the Director level in their business. However, you can work towards achieving this goal and qualify for the program in the future.

5. How long does the "I Did It !!!!!!!!! 1 Step Closer Director" program last?

The "I Did It !!!!!!!!! 1 Step Closer Director" program is ongoing and does not have an end date. As long as you maintain your Director level status, you will continue to be part of the program and receive its benefits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • wadesgirl
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • almondfarm