• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is My Second Direct Qualification Official Yet?!

In summary, "Drumroll Please............" is a cooking tool from Pampered Chef that is designed to easily shred and pull all types of meat. It has sharp blades that rotate with a handle for effortless shredding and is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. While primarily used for meat, it can also be used for other items such as vegetables and cheese. It is covered by a satisfaction guarantee and can be returned within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.
sarahlegare
I just signed my 2nd!! I'm a
FUTURE DIRECTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbup: :thumbup:
She called me up, ready to go!
I do have a question though. My first qualified in Dec, her 90 days was Feb 11th. She hasn't submitted anything since Dec. Will she be inactive tomorrow? Or is it from her 90 days??!!??

I think your first will be inactive tomorrow, since she hasn't submitted anything in the last 2 months of her 90 days. Bummer.Congrats on #2!

Way to go Sarah!

Yeah Sarah! Now for #3, 4, 5....;)

hooray for Sarah!! I signed my 2nd today too :) (my first is also going inactive tomorrow, though, unless she makes a big purchase tonight) :(BTW: did you get your puppy & what did you name her??? Sadie???????

Congrats Sarah! Keep up the momentum!
:p

Congrats, Sarah!!!Pass some recruiting vibes along to me. :)

Well done!

I just got some of those Merrill red can holders for my 2 recruits for staying active.

Congrats on your new recruit! Now get both of them together for a little "pow-wow" and brainstorm booking ideas so you can get them both off to a good Spring! Good luck!

Way to go Sarah!! KLeep on Trudging!!!

WHOO HOO!! Good job Sarah!

Congratulations! Enjoy that 1% override!!

1. What is "Drumroll Please............"?

"Drumroll Please............" is a cooking tool from Pampered Chef that is designed to help you easily shred and pull meat. It can be used for all types of meat, including chicken, pork, and beef.

2. How does "Drumroll Please............" work?

The "Drumroll Please............" has sharp blades that rotate as you turn the handle, allowing you to quickly and effortlessly shred meat. It also has a comfortable grip handle for easy use.

3. Is "Drumroll Please............" dishwasher safe?

Yes, "Drumroll Please............" is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing for best results and to prolong the life of the tool.

4. Can "Drumroll Please............" be used for non-meat items?

While "Drumroll Please............" is primarily designed for shredding meat, it can also be used for other items such as vegetables, fruits, and even cheese. However, it may not be as effective for these items as it is for meat.

5. Is "Drumroll Please............" covered by a warranty?

Yes, "Drumroll Please............" is covered by Pampered Chef's satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the product, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefsteph07
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • pcsharon1
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • ChefBeckyD