• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thanks for Contacting the Pampered Chef?!?!?

In summary, someone was looking for me on the main website and my information was put in the lead section.
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
Okay, ummmm...I just got an email with a referral number and the information of a local director...luckily I know her. But, this is an email that someone would get if they went to the HO website and asked for more information?!?!? Anyone else get one?

Nope - not here... 'course I'm not a director either.

BTW... have you updated the other thread about mom yet? How is she doing?

I have updated it and she is doing well, thanks.The email I received is the one that people receive when they go to pamperedchef.com and request information. Here it is:We are excited about your interest in The Pampered Chef! We have referred your name to XXXXXX, who should be in contact with you soon. Here are some other details you should keep handy ...Your Referral Number is 1269542Your Consultant is ...Name: XXXXXXXXXXXX
Phone: XXXXXX
E-Mail: XXXXXX
Web Address: Welcome to In the Kitchen withEmily will be contacting you within the next few days. We appreciate your interest in The Pampered Chef and look forward to being of service to you in the near future.NOTE: This e-mail was delivered to you by The Pampered Chef Home Office. Please do not reply to this message.THE PAMPERED CHEF is a registered trademark.

Is the director's name Emily? Maybe she forwarded the lead info to you.

Yes, the director's name is Emily. It came from HO, not her. The lead IS me!

Kate did you go on and try the new contact section on the PC site. Someone mentioned the other day that they tried to find their name a bunch of times and it finally said someone would send them info soon. I don't know maybe it sent your info to HO.
Weird. I guess it is good you know the person. It is strange about the unkown of how it happened.

That is really weird!! Could someone have gone in and acted as you and requested information? I don't know why someone would have done that, but it's weird. I wonder if you'll hear from Emily? That is VERY strange.

I haven't entered any of my information in that area. I wonder if someone was trying to find me? I'll have to talk with Emily to see what information of mine she got. If it is a completely different phone number or address, that could be the info of the person trying to find me.

only for FDs and DsMy D gets HO Leads ALL the time! If someone doesn't have a Consultant - and they go on to the Main Website - whichever Consultant is closest to her gets the 'lead'. (only available to FDs and Ds). My D got a recruit beginning of January who went to the Main Website and signed up - so my D got her because she was closest to her location.........

Home OfficeYOUR information would just have come from HOs database of Consultants....

The lead part only makes sense if someone went to the site looking for info or a consultant. She is a director and didn't look up info, so how would she be sent as a lead to another director?

very strange...did you contact HO or the director about it?

don't knowNow that I re-read your ORIGINAL posts - I UNDERSTAND ("Sorry")...Doesn't make sense?! :confused:

I have a call in to HO and am waiting for a call-back. I'm mainly concerned that the director who got me as a lead gets back at the top of the lead pool!

stefani2 said:
My D gets HO Leads ALL the time! If someone doesn't have a Consultant - and they go on to the Main Website - whichever Consultant is closest to her gets the 'lead'. (only available to FDs and Ds). My D got a recruit beginning of January who went to the Main Website and signed up - so my D got her because she was closest to her location.........
Um, I didn't think FDs got HO leads? I wish that were true, in my case I am hopefully gaining FD again soon!

heat123 said:
Um, I didn't think FDs got HO leads? I wish that were true, in my case I am hopefully gaining FD again soon!

I think that's only for Canada, Heather....:(

Okay, I am on the phone with tech support...they figured out that someone was looking for me and put my name and email address in the lead info area....they are trying to find out if they left any more information so I could get ahold of that person. Otherwise I'll look like a total heel for not getting back in contact with them!

ChefBeckyD said:
I think that's only for Canada, Heather....:(
Bummer, for a sec there I thought they changed policy recently!:rolleyes:

hmmm maybe they will "improve" this search feature then.....

pamperedbecky said:
That is really weird!! Could someone have gone in and acted as you and requested information? I don't know why someone would have done that, but it's weird. I wonder if you'll hear from Emily? That is VERY strange.

Or, maybe someone on here is playing a trick on you....:p

Okay, here is what (we think) happened. Last night a gentleman from my area got online and ordered the DCB. Somehow he got my phone number and email address BEFORE submitting the order and used that. Then, he must have gone back to the lead system and put my information in to try to contact me. I called him and apologized ahead of time for contacting him even though he requested no contact. He then started asking me some questions and is now a customer of mine! Pretty cool! And, the director who got me as a lead will need to call in and request that she be put back on the top of the list...all is well!

Way to go!

What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a company that sells high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and cooking accessories. We strive to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable for our customers.

How can I contact Pampered Chef?

You can contact Pampered Chef through our website, email, phone, or social media channels. Our customer service team is available to assist you with any questions or concerns.

What is your return policy?

We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of our products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Do you offer any discounts or promotions?

We regularly offer promotions and discounts on our products. You can sign up for our newsletter or follow us on social media to stay updated on our current offers.

How can I host a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a fun and easy way to earn free products and discounts. You can contact a Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to learn more about hosting a party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jwpamp
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
jwpamp
  • Maragib
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
martike
  • Admin Greg