• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Me at the May New Director Academy in Chicago - Book Your Ticket Now!

In summary, The May New Director Academy is a complimentary training program offered by Pampered Chef for new directors who have qualified within the past 6 months. It covers topics such as leadership, team building, goal setting, sales strategies, and information on the Pampered Chef business model and resources. Registration can be done through the "New Director Academy" option under the "Training" tab on the Pampered Chef account.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
Anyone else going? I am about to buy my plane ticket....Very excited!!

**I am contemplating going a night early, or staying an additional night....I've never been to Chicago,and it would be kind of nice to see some of the city since I'll be so close....I may even stay that additional night at a hotel closer to the airport so I can walk everywhere..

No, but congratulations Heather - Awesome job!!!!

That's exciting! You're doing great:chef: You'll definately have fun if you have an extra day there....so much to do!

I would go a day early. 1: You may be wanting to get back home after it's all done. 2: If it's anything like conference, you'll be so exhausted afterwards you won't want to do anything extra.

They said something about a NDA registration closing... make sure that you are in the one you want before making airfare reservations. :p

Last edited:
Heather, there are no walkable sites near the airports. But, if you do stay near the airport (either one) downtown is very accessible via public transportation.

What is the May New Director Academy?

The May New Director Academy is a training program offered by Pampered Chef for new directors in the month of May. It is designed to help directors learn essential skills and strategies for success in their roles.

Who can attend the May New Director Academy?

The May New Director Academy is open to new directors who have qualified for the position within the past 6 months.

What topics are covered in the May New Director Academy?

The May New Director Academy covers a range of topics including leadership, team building, goal setting, and sales strategies. It also provides information on the Pampered Chef business model and resources available to directors.

Is there a fee to attend the May New Director Academy?

No, there is no fee to attend the May New Director Academy. It is a complimentary training program offered by Pampered Chef for new directors.

How do I register for the May New Director Academy?

You can register for the May New Director Academy by logging into your Pampered Chef account and selecting the "New Director Academy" option under the "Training" tab. You will then be prompted to choose a date and time for the virtual training session.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smilesarepriceless
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • ragschef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • ChefChris