• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Track a New Recruits Kit?

In summary, you can track the status of a new recruits kit by using the tracking number provided by the shipping carrier. It typically takes 2-5 business days for the kit to arrive after it has been shipped. However, you cannot track the exact contents of the kit. If you need to change the shipping address, you can do so before the kit has been shipped. If your kit has not arrived within the estimated delivery time, you should contact the shipping carrier or the company/organization responsible for sending the kit for assistance.
J.Corley
Just had a recruit sign and I was wondering if I could find out when her kit ships?

Anyone know?

The only way is to call HO and ask. The new recruit should be able to track it herself under Shipment Status on Consultant's Corner. HTH!

Hey Colleen - how is the weather on the other side of the big puddle?

janetupnorth said:
Hey Colleen - how is the weather on the other side of the big puddle?

COOOOOLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDD! :)

finley1991 said:
COOOOOLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDD! :)

We're warming up! 20 degrees has been great - beats -20! That's a 40 degree swing...

Don't know how long it'll stick around though...

Stay warm over there!

I was never able to track my kit when it shipped on CC. I had to call HO and get the tracking number.

jrstephens said:
I was never able to track my kit when it shipped on CC. I had to call HO and get the tracking number.

I tracked mine using the method in the post above (link to Things at HO).

You have to try both 001 and 002 mine was 002...

janetupnorth said:
I tracked mine using the method in the post above (link to Things at HO).

You have to try both 001 and 002 mine was 002...

This was before I new the tricks of the trade, haha!

I just call HO and ask.

1. Can I track the status of a new recruits kit?

Yes, you can track the status of a new recruits kit by using the tracking number provided to you by the shipping carrier. This will allow you to see the current location and estimated delivery date of the kit.

2. How long does it typically take for a new recruits kit to arrive?

The delivery time for a new recruits kit can vary depending on the shipping carrier and the destination. However, it usually takes 2-5 business days for the kit to arrive after it has been shipped.

3. Can I track the exact contents of a new recruits kit?

No, you cannot track the exact contents of a new recruits kit. The tracking number provided will only show the status and location of the kit, but not the specific items included.

4. Is it possible to change the shipping address for a new recruits kit?

Yes, you can change the shipping address for a new recruits kit as long as it has not been shipped yet. Contact the company or organization responsible for sending the kit to request a change in shipping address.

5. What should I do if my new recruits kit has not arrived yet?

If your new recruits kit has not arrived within the estimated delivery time, you should contact the shipping carrier or the company/organization responsible for sending the kit. They will be able to provide you with more information and assistance regarding the status of your kit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefinHarmony
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
ChefinHarmony
  • Brenda.the.chef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies