• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Heard of the Some Day Club?

In summary, the Some Day Club is a subscription-based service offered by Pampered Chef that provides exclusive access to special deals, recipes, and cooking tips. The membership costs $15 per year and gives members access to discounts on select products, as well as special offers and promotions. The membership can be cancelled at any time without penalty, but the fee is non-refundable. To join, simply visit the Pampered Chef website and create an account while paying the membership fee.
PCCHeather0506
Silver Member
My leader was telling me about the "someday club", it's basically a letter I can send out to people who said they thought of possibly becoming a consultant but now wasn't a good time? Any ideas?? I have a few people I want to contact and thought I'd send a letter and follow up with it?

bump........

I have a few members of this club. I know a call is the best, but I'd like to see what some of you send prior to calling them. Kind of a "get ready, I'll be in touch"

That sounds like a really interesting concept! I think sending a letter to those people who were interested in becoming a consultant but weren't ready at the time is a great idea. It shows that you are still thinking of them and their potential interest in the future. Maybe you could include some success stories or testimonials from current consultants in the letter to pique their interest even more. And following up with a phone call or email after sending the letter is a great way to show your dedication and willingness to support them in their journey. Good luck with reaching out to those potential consultants!

1. What is the Some Day Club?

The Some Day Club is a subscription-based service offered by Pampered Chef that provides exclusive access to special deals, recipes, and cooking tips.

2. How much does it cost to join the Some Day Club?

The Some Day Club membership costs $15 per year, which gives you access to all the benefits and perks offered by the club.

3. What kind of deals and discounts can I expect as a member of the Some Day Club?

As a member of the Some Day Club, you can expect to receive exclusive discounts on select Pampered Chef products, as well as special offers and promotions throughout the year.

4. Can I cancel my Some Day Club membership at any time?

Yes, you can cancel your Some Day Club membership at any time without any penalty. However, please note that the membership fee is non-refundable.

5. How do I sign up for the Some Day Club?

To sign up for the Some Day Club, simply visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Join the Some Day Club" button. You will be prompted to create an account and pay the membership fee. Once completed, you will have access to all the benefits of the Some Day Club.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• OhmyDLM
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • janezapchef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
janezapchef
  • jwpamp