• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

One of My Recruits - After Qualifying..

In summary, if you are a recruiter and your recruit has qualified in their first 30 days, you must submit at least $200 in orders by April 7th. If your recruit has qualified in their first 90 days, then they are still qualified and do not have to submit orders. However, if you are a director, you will get a notification email telling you that your recruit is almost inactive. You don't get notified until you are a director.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
If one of my recruits qualified in her first 30 days..let's say Feb 7th was her last show submission..

Doesn't that mean she remains qualified..but must submit at least $200 in orders by April 7th?

And do I as her recruiter get some kind of notification saying when she'll officially go inactive or does it just happen..?

smilesarepriceless said:
If one of my recruits qualified in her first 30 days..let's say Feb 7th was her last show submission..

Doesn't that mean she remains qualified..but must submit at least $200 in orders by April 7th?

And do I as her recruiter get some kind of notification saying when she'll officially go inactive or does it just happen..?

Yes, once qualified she should be on the regular $200 in 2 month schedule. But it goes to the end of the calendar month.

If you are a recruiter, but NOT a director, you will not get notification, you just have to watch the IPT. If you are a director, you will get a copy of the e-mail notifying you that they are almost inactive.

You don't get notification until you're a Director - just keep an eye on submissions in your IPT for your recruits until then.When did her 90 days end? That affects going inactive. And the 2-month period is two calendar months, not exact dates (so generally, if her Feb. 7 show was over $200, then she has to submit $00 by the END of April).

her 90 day date is April 7th...

I ask all this b/c she says she got an email saying she needed to submit a show soon or she'd be inactive..and that seemed wierd to me..I didn't want to seem totally nosy and have her email me a copy so i could try and understand exactly what it said..but I might just have to..b/c i still don't really understand..

Thanks you guys..

She's fine until after her 90 days. The emails that HO sends out to potentially inactive people are auto-generated. And even if she weren't in her 90 day period, then she'd still have until the end of April (as long as her Feb. sales were $200 or more).Someone else had posted that there seemed to be a problem with the auto-notification lately.

When in doubt, call HO and get the final word. Make sure you write down the name of who you talk to. As for Consultant Career Solutions.

1. What is the next step after my recruit has qualified?

After your recruit has qualified, they will begin the process of joining the military. This includes completing paperwork, taking the oath of enlistment, and attending basic training.

2. How long does it take for my recruit to ship out to basic training?

The timeline for shipping out to basic training can vary depending on the branch of the military and availability of training slots. On average, it can take anywhere from 2-6 months for a recruit to ship out after qualifying.

3. Can I communicate with my recruit during basic training?

Yes, you can communicate with your recruit during basic training through letters, phone calls, and sometimes even emails. However, their access to communication may be limited and they will not always be able to respond right away.

4. Will my recruit be paid during basic training?

Yes, your recruit will receive basic pay during their time in basic training. The amount will depend on their rank and time in service.

5. What happens after my recruit completes basic training?

After completing basic training, your recruit will move on to their advanced individual training (AIT) where they will learn the skills specific to their chosen job or specialty. Once they have completed AIT, they will officially become a member of the military and will be assigned to a unit or base.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • clshirk
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
clshirk
  • melaniehay22