• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you heard of the Mary Mall and Patty Partylight game at Partylight parties?

In summary, the woman at the partylight show did a recruiting game called Mary Mall and Patty Partylight. The game is similar to a job interview, with two volunteers being named Mary Mall and Patty Partylight. They both start with the same salary of $400 per month, but Mary Mall is allowed to take days off and has a boss who decides when she works. Patty Partylight starts with the same salary, but decides when and how much time she wants to work. At the end of the game, the two players with the most money win a recruiting CD.
PCMelissa
Gold Member
So I attended a friend's partylight show last night, and I am so glad I did. The woman was amazing! Anyhow, she also did a recruiting game that I really liked called Mary Mall and Patty Partylight. Have you guys heard of this?

Basically she said how people now-a-days are looking for extra income, or even just a job. She pulled up two volunteers and named one Mary Mall and one Patty Partylight. She said they both are starting new jobs, Mary's is at the mall and she has a boss who decides when she works, and whom she must get approval to take days off, etc. Then she talked about Patty Partylight who started as a PL Consultant. Patty determines her own schedule, she decides when she wants to take time off, etc. Then she pays them with cards. Each card is worth $100.00 Basically Mary Mall ended up with $400.00 a month, and Patty Partylight, $1200 for working the same hours.

I thought it was pretty cute! Has anyone heard of this game?

oh, and she gave them candles as a gift for volunteering, and then at the end a recruiting CD.

Wow I love it! It sounds cute.

Yes, I went to a premier jewelry show and she also used this

Any chance you could email the PL rep and ask her for the script she uses for that game? It sounds fabulous!

I was thinking of doing that. Yes, I will! She had some nice lap boards too that I wanted to ask her about. I will let you all know what she says! Thanks.

DannyZmom, it says you are a director in FL, then it says you are shivering at the bottom of Lake Superior....as a Michigander, you have me wondering what that means! :)

She's a nervous wreck! That's from an old joke: What lies quivering at the bottom of Lake Superior? A nervous wreck. :D

chefann said:
She's a nervous wreck! That's from an old joke: What lies quivering at the bottom of Lake Superior? A nervous wreck. :D

I guess it's about time I change that, huh? Life has certainly calmed down as of late...hmmm..I need a new one.

Ok, lol. not sure why I didn't get that. But, I am glad life has calmed down for you :)

dannyzmom said:
Any chance you could email the PL rep and ask her for the script she uses for that game? It sounds fabulous!

Oohhhhh. I hope she does. This is a great idea!

Don Funt always does a spiel like that, comparing a mall retail job to ours.
Dollar for dollar, it opens lots of eyes.

Cute idea! Do share if you email her:thumbup:

Thanks for sharing. I have heard of this before, but haven't tried it myself. I think I'll try it at my next show! I really need to recruit!

pclinskie said:
Don Funt always does a spiel like that, comparing a mall retail job to ours.
Dollar for dollar, it opens lots of eyes.

LOL ~ Don Funt is probably the one who made it up....and others have started using it!:D

PCMelissa said:
So I attended a friend's partylight show last night, and I am so glad I did. The woman was amazing! Anyhow, she also did a recruiting game that I really liked called Mary Mall and Patty Partylight. Have you guys heard of this?

Basically she said how people now-a-days are looking for extra income, or even just a job. She pulled up two volunteers and named one Mary Mall and one Patty Partylight. She said they both are starting new jobs, Mary's is at the mall and she has a boss who decides when she works, and whom she must get approval to take days off, etc. Then she talked about Patty Partylight who started as a PL Consultant. Patty determines her own schedule, she decides when she wants to take time off, etc. Then she pays them with cards. Each card is worth $100.00 Basically Mary Mall ended up with $400.00 a month, and Patty Partylight, $1200 for working the same hours.

I thought it was pretty cute! Has anyone heard of this game?

Very cute, never heard of that story before! We can also add when we want a raise we just increase it ourselves and not having to "ask" for one from the boss. Or something along those lines!;)

What a great game! Thanks for sharing. I look forward to seeing what info you get from the PL consultant! :)

That sounds great! I really like that idea! Thanks for sharing!!

1. What is a Last Night, Partylight Party?

A Last Night, Partylight Party is an opportunity for customers to gather with their friends and family to learn about and shop for Pampered Chef products, while also enjoying the ambiance of our popular Partylight candles.

2. How long does a Last Night, Partylight Party typically last?

The duration of a Last Night, Partylight Party can vary, but they typically last about 2-3 hours. This allows enough time for guests to socialize, sample products, and place orders.

3. What types of products are typically featured at a Last Night, Partylight Party?

At a Last Night, Partylight Party, you can expect to see a variety of Pampered Chef products, ranging from kitchen tools and cookware to pantry items and cookbooks. Our Partylight candles will also be prominently featured.

4. Are there any special offers or discounts available at a Last Night, Partylight Party?

Yes, there are often exclusive discounts and offers available at Last Night, Partylight Parties. Our consultants are happy to share these special deals with guests and help them get the most out of their purchases.

5. Can I host a Last Night, Partylight Party at my own home?

Absolutely! Hosting a Last Night, Partylight Party at your home is a great way to earn free and discounted products while having a fun and memorable time with your loved ones. Contact your consultant to schedule a party at your place.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gagescorpages
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pampchefrhondab
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
JamieLois
Replies