• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will I Have My First Recruit by the End of February? Keep Your Fingers Crossed!

In summary, Marie has a few leads that she is still working on, but her goal now is to grow her lead list so she won't be hanging on to one "maybe" from someone.
PChefPEI
Silver Member
Okay, I may have my first recruit by the end of February!!! I'm really excited, but don't want to get too excited, in case I jinx myself....keep your fingers crossed for me!! :balloon: :sing:

How exciting!!

Did you change your avatar? Just curious...

hooray MF!!!!! :) :) :)Details, please.

vwpamperedchef said:
How exciting!!

Did you change your avatar? Just curious...

Yeah, I did change my avatar. I want to be just like Ann when I grow up!! :D

peichef said:
hooray MF!!!!! :) :) :)

Details, please.

She was at a show I did last Tuesday. When I asked her if she was "curious" (my new favourite word!!) about the PC opportunity, she said yes. I gave her a DVD and my Director and I had a three-way call with her last night and it went REALLY well!!! She wants to think about it for a couple of days.

I will definitely be keeping you all in the loop on this one!! :)

Way to go Marie!!! Wa-Hoo

And I would much rather go to Aruba with yo instead of our choices to Mexico or Paris!!!

Maybe we can start our own PC destinations LOL!!

Keep the momentum going ....3-2-1 baby!!

Yay! Let us know if she signs:thumbup:
I'm also hoping to sign a girl by the end of the week!

You can uncross your fingers now! :(So, turns out she doesn't want to sign right now. She going to be travelling quite a bit in the next few months, so she doesn't feel she has the time to dedicate to it. But, she is not writing it off completely. She's still on my list! :)

I do have a few more leads, but my goal now should be to grow my lead list, that way, I won't be hanging on to one "maybe" from someone.

So, it's back to the drawing board! :)

Sorry to hear that, but you definitely have the right attitude. Keep her on your "someday" list, and ask her if you can keep in touch with her when promotions come out. Then you'll have permission to call her when the next one comes out :)

1. What is "Keep Your Fingers Crossed!!!!"?

"Keep Your Fingers Crossed!!!!" is a phrase commonly used to express hope or good luck. It is often accompanied by the action of crossing one's fingers, which is believed to bring good luck.

2. How can I incorporate "Keep Your Fingers Crossed!!!!" into my Pampered Chef business?

You can use "Keep Your Fingers Crossed!!!!" as a fun and playful way to wish your customers luck with their new Pampered Chef products or recipes. It can also be used as a reminder to stay positive and hopeful in your business.

3. Is "Keep Your Fingers Crossed!!!!" a Pampered Chef product or recipe?

No, "Keep Your Fingers Crossed!!!!" is not a specific Pampered Chef product or recipe. It is simply a phrase commonly used to express hope and good luck.

4. Can I find "Keep Your Fingers Crossed!!!!" merchandise on the Pampered Chef website?

Currently, there is no "Keep Your Fingers Crossed!!!!" merchandise available on the Pampered Chef website. However, you can find a variety of other fun and unique products to enhance your Pampered Chef experience.

5. Are there any other phrases or sayings commonly used in the Pampered Chef community?

Yes, there are many other phrases and sayings commonly used in the Pampered Chef community, such as "Let's get cooking!", "Bon appétit!", and "Happy cooking!" These phrases can be used to add a personal touch and bring positivity to your Pampered Chef business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amy07
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • etteluap70PC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • riggs62