• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Praying for My 2nd Recruit: Feb 29th Deadline!

In summary, Heather is waiting for her 2nd recruit to go inactive so she can promote to FD status, but she is also waiting for another recruit to sign so she can become inactive.
heat123
Silver Member
I've got until Feb 29th at 10pm our time, before my 2nd recruit goes inactive~
and gaining FD status again!:( She's got a show to submit but I am praying she gets it in before then! Otherwise she goes in active, I don't gain FD again until she does ( I just signed #3 this month) and I don't get those 2k recruiting points! Talk about being on the edge of your seat!:eek:

I tried to entice her with a qualfying gift (which this show should put her there) so will see if she is motivated enough? Keep your fingers crossed for me!:blushing: :rolleyes: :angel:

Good luck!! I had a consultant almost go inactive before the end of the year when I was so close to the cruise - I was afraid I'd bump back to consultant and need 2000 more points!! Made it by the skin of my teeth!

Yikes! Good Luck. I have my 3,4 and 5 (hopefully!!) coming to a meeting tomorrow. I rally want to promote and I feel like I am on the edge of my seat too!

Good Luck!!!!

I feel your pain Heather! I'm afraid my 2nd is going inactive too:cry:

I'm right there with you, Heather. I have one recruit -- who could go inactive at month's end. I'm about to recruit 2 more this week. I DON'T want her to go inactive, but I've encouraged / coached all I can. It's kind of frustrating, knowing it is out of our hands :(

I fell the pain too!
My first recruit went inactive January 1st...
and I signed #4 Dec 22 and #5 Dec 31 ...
So I should be director now...
I had 5 'active' recruits for all of ONE day! LOL

But another is signing before the end of February.
Although #2 has $177 and needs another $25 to stay active!

So once this girl signs...#2 will be inactive...But she's not giving up, so she'll get going again.

I want to go to Director Academy in May...that's my goal.

Keep looking forward to the next recruit!

What is the deadline for the "Praying for My 2nd Recruit" promotion?

The deadline for the "Praying for My 2nd Recruit" promotion is February 29th.

How do I participate in the "Praying for My 2nd Recruit" promotion?

To participate in the "Praying for My 2nd Recruit" promotion, simply recruit a second consultant by February 29th.

What are the benefits of participating in the "Praying for My 2nd Recruit" promotion?

By participating in the "Praying for My 2nd Recruit" promotion, you have the chance to win a special prize as well as support and encouragement from our Pampered Chef community.

Can I participate in the "Praying for My 2nd Recruit" promotion if I am not a consultant?

This promotion is only open to current Pampered Chef consultants. However, we encourage you to join our team and take advantage of this exciting opportunity!

Where can I find more information about the "Praying for My 2nd Recruit" promotion?

You can find more details about the "Praying for My 2nd Recruit" promotion on our website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrssyvo
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jennie4PC
  • General Chat
Replies