• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Long Until Kit Credit Available for Consultant Agreement?

In summary, kit credit becomes available immediately after completing the consultant agreement process, but may take up to 24 hours to appear in your account. It can be used towards the purchase of any kit for new consultants, but cannot be combined with other discounts or offers. Kit credit is valid for 60 days and cannot be transferred to another consultant. If a consultant kit is returned after using kit credit, the credit will be deducted from the refund.
jennyl
Does anyone happen to know for a new consultant to sign up with Kit Credit - how far along does the show need to be? I submitted a show yesterday and it shows as "received". I heard there's a huge wait time so maybe the order is just slower processing through today.

When my new recruit tries to sign up it says
"Our records indicate that a kit credit is unavailable for the Consultant number, Show type and Show number you have entered. Please recheck your entries or contact the Consultant of your Show. Please keep in mind that the Show must be received and processed by The Pampered Chef® Home Office before a kit credit can be applied toward your agreement."

I think she's entering the right info - so it must be waiting for the show to go through or something.

Yes, give it about 24 hours.If the show is showing up in your IPT, that should be about the time the kit credit would be available. Give or take a few hours...

Congrats on your new recruit!!

I signed a new recruit 2 weeks ago and it took a full 24 hours.

Q: How long does it take for kit credit to become available for a new consultant agreement?

A: Kit credit becomes available immediately after you complete the consultant agreement process. However, it may take up to 24 hours for the credit to show up in your account.

Q: Can I use my kit credit towards the purchase of any kit?

A: Yes, you can use your kit credit towards the purchase of any kit available for new consultants. However, please note that kit credit cannot be combined with any other discounts or offers.

Q: How long is kit credit valid for?

A: Kit credit is valid for 60 days from the date it is issued. If it is not used within this time frame, it will expire and cannot be used towards a kit purchase.

Q: Can I transfer my kit credit to another consultant?

A: No, kit credit is non-transferable and can only be used by the consultant it was issued to.

Q: What happens if I return my consultant kit after using kit credit?

A: If you return your consultant kit, the kit credit used will be deducted from your refund. If the kit credit has already been used towards a purchase, the remaining balance will be deducted from your refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heather223
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedPrincess74
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • jross93