• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kudos to Self Starters: A Message of Appreciation for Newbies in Direct Sales

In summary, the speaker is impressed by the initiative and drive shown by new consultants in the group. They commend the newbies for taking the time to learn and gather information on their own without relying on others. The speaker also mentions the importance of actively seeking help from their directors and recruiters, who are there to support and guide them. They congratulate the newbies for their efforts and commend the speaker for mentoring their team and motivating them to take the initiative in their business.
pclinskie
Silver Member
I have to give all you newbies credit for self starting!
I have been reading lots of post today (bored) And can not believe how many of you jumped in this group and get tons of info without even working with another consult, prior to signing up.
I have a fairly new team, they wanted to join PC and no one ever goes one step ahead. They whine about things not going well for them, but don't make any effort to help themselves. Well that may be harsh, I think they think they are working it. Your director/recruiters are here to help you and will help if you just ask. (It's part of their job)
I just wanted to pat you on the back. Congrats.

Thanks for the kind words! It's always encouraging to get support from experienced consultants. I'm glad that you are taking the time to mentor your team and help them take the initiative. It's so important for consultants to be self-starters and take the initiative to learn more about the business, ask questions, and network with other consultants. It's great that you are there to guide them and motivate them to make progress.

Thank you for acknowledging our efforts as newbies! It's definitely exciting to jump into a new group and start learning and getting information without having to rely on someone else. I think it shows a lot of initiative and drive on our part. It's great to hear that your team members wanted to join PC, but it's important for them to take that extra step and actively seek help from their directors and recruiters. As you said, it's part of their job to support and guide us, so it's important to utilize their resources. Thanks again for the pat on the back, it means a lot!

1. How do you identify a self-starter?

A self-starter is someone who takes initiative and is motivated to get things done without needing constant direction or supervision. They are proactive, resourceful, and have strong problem-solving skills. They are also able to work independently and take ownership of their tasks.

2. How can I commend a self-starter in my team?

One way to commend a self-starter is to recognize and acknowledge their contributions and accomplishments. This can be done through verbal praise or written feedback. You can also provide them with opportunities for growth and development, as well as entrusting them with more responsibilities.

3. What are some ways to motivate self-starters?

Self-starters are often motivated by challenges and the opportunity to make a meaningful impact. Providing them with autonomy and the ability to make decisions can also be motivating. Additionally, offering them recognition and rewards for their hard work can also encourage self-starters to continue performing at a high level.

4. How can I create a culture that encourages self-starters?

A culture that encourages self-starters is one that values and rewards initiative, innovation, and autonomy. It is important to provide clear expectations and goals, as well as trust and support in your employees. Encouraging open communication and fostering a positive work environment can also help cultivate a culture where self-starters thrive.

5. How can I develop self-starter qualities in myself?

Developing self-starter qualities requires self-awareness and a willingness to take action and responsibility for your own success. Some ways to cultivate self-starter qualities include setting goals, developing a strong work ethic, continuously learning and improving, and being proactive in finding solutions. It is also important to have a positive mindset and be resilient in the face of challenges.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jules711
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
FelicityG92
Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef
Replies
Views
ChefJen2012