• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Charter Gift Still Available with Soap? Updates on February Changes

In summary, the Charter Gift from Pampered Chef is still available with qualifying purchases. The recently added Soap Bar is a natural, plant-based soap that effectively removes tough kitchen stains. To qualify for the Charter Gift with Soap, you must make a minimum purchase of $75 in Pampered Chef products, including at least one Soap Bar. You can receive the Charter Gift for each qualifying purchase of $75 or more, even if you buy multiple Soap Bars. The Charter Gift includes a set of best-selling kitchen tools and a bottle of All-Purpose Dill Mix seasoning.
ChefNic
Does anyone know if the Charter gift will still include the soap after February when it is no longer in the line?
I haven't heard that it will be changing...maybe they'll keep it as the charter gift until the soap is all gone.

I'm just wondering if anyone has heard anything about it.
THanks

The soap is still available, but the caddy and lotion won't be anymore

OMG...I just didn't even catch that!
Guess I need to study the new catalog more!
Thanks!

1. Is the Charter Gift still available?

Yes, the Charter Gift is still available with qualifying purchases.

2. What is the Soap included in the February changes?

The Soap included in the February changes is a new product from Pampered Chef called the Soap Bar. It is a natural, plant-based soap that is effective in removing tough kitchen stains.

3. How can I qualify for the Charter Gift with Soap in February?

To qualify for the Charter Gift with Soap, you must make a minimum purchase of $75 in Pampered Chef products, and the purchase must include at least one Soap Bar.

4. Can I still receive the Charter Gift if I buy multiple Soap Bars?

Yes, you can receive the Charter Gift for each qualifying purchase of $75 or more, even if you purchase multiple Soap Bars.

5. What is included in the Charter Gift with Soap?

The Charter Gift with Soap includes a set of our best-selling kitchen tools, including the Mix N' Chop, Mix N' Scraper, and Small Batter Bowl. It also includes a bottle of our exclusive All-Purpose Dill Mix seasoning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KateD
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • cookingwithlove