• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting a Mother & Daughter Who Live Together?

In summary, two consultants can have the same address as long as they were not recruited by someone in the same house. However, they are not allowed to go on trips together when they earn them.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
Can I recruit a mother and daughter who live together? The adult daughter was a guest at my show last weekend who brought her mom along as a guest. They are both interested in the business but all of a sudden last night I remembered something about only one consultant per household? Is this true or did I make this up? Is there any way to get around it? It's not like they are husband and wife and I think the daughter has eventual plans to move out soon. I left a message for them last night (that's when I realized that they did indeed live together) but wanted to get a correct answer before they call back.

I know if it comes down to it, I can sign one now and as soon as the daughter moves, the other can sign under the first.

There's a rule about not recruiting someone who lives in your household, but nothing that would prevent YOU from signing both of them. However, you'll give one of them a boost (halfway to FD) if you do sign one under the other.The policy is on page 7:
Consultants are not allowed to recruit members of their household who live at the same address.

Thanks Ann, that must have been what I remembered. I still need to do a follow up call after I gave them the DVD. It would put me at FD if they both signed.

chefann said:
There's a rule about not recruiting someone who lives in your household, but nothing that would prevent YOU from signing both of them. However, you'll give one of them a boost (halfway to FD) if you do sign one under the other.

The policy is on page 7:
Consultants are not allowed to recruit members of their household who live at the same address.
But I think both of THEM live at the same address, so one couldn't recruit the other.:(

Right, but wadesgirl mentioned that the daughter has plans to move out soon. She couldn't sign under her mom until she does that.

That's sticky. I would say Wadesgirl should sign them both!

Oh I'll sign them both if they want to sign! I have alot of good recruit leads right now, just need to get them to answer their phones. I have a follow up call with one tonight that is very intersted just trying to figure out how to fit it into her life.

So if I understand this right~ Two consultants can have the same address as long as they weren't recruited by someone in the same house?

For example, if my husband and I both wanted to sign as long as my director recruited both of us we would be ok? :confused:

Yes - however, you wouldn't be able to go together on trips when you earn them. Consultants are not allowed to take other consultants as guests on trips. So unless you EACH earned one, you'd have to go without DH.

Thanks Ann!! :)

This is good to know. My daughter will be 18 this year and is interested in doing PC, but I thought she couldn't even do it w/being in the same house as me. I'll consider having someone else sign her.

1. How can I convince a mother and daughter who live together to join Pampered Chef?

The best way to convince a mother and daughter to join Pampered Chef is to explain the benefits of working together as a team. You can also highlight the flexible schedule and potential for earning extra income.

2. Is it necessary for both the mother and daughter to be active consultants?

While it is not necessary for both the mother and daughter to be active consultants, it can be beneficial for building a successful business. However, if one is not able to actively participate, they can still support the other and contribute to the team's success.

3. What resources are available for a mother and daughter duo to start their Pampered Chef business?

Pampered Chef provides training, resources, and support for all consultants, including mother and daughter teams. You will have access to online training, marketing materials, and a community of consultants who can offer advice and support.

4. Can a mother and daughter team have separate businesses or do they have to work together?

A mother and daughter team can work together or have separate businesses within Pampered Chef, as long as they are both active consultants. It is important to communicate and set expectations to ensure a successful partnership.

5. How can a mother and daughter duo balance their Pampered Chef business with their family responsibilities?

Pampered Chef offers a flexible schedule, allowing consultants to work around their family responsibilities. It is important for the mother and daughter to communicate and plan their schedules in advance to ensure a balance between their business and family life.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• EmilyStraw
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
1PamperedMommy
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • cincychef