• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will my host's enthusiasm for catty memorization lead to a successful party?

In summary, "Yay! Just Had to Share!" is a promotional campaign by Pampered Chef that encourages customers to share their favorite products and recipes on social media using the hashtag #JustHadtoShare and tagging Pampered Chef. By participating, you can inspire others to try Pampered Chef products, and you may even be featured on their social media or website. You can share multiple products and recipes, and you do not need to have a Pampered Chef product to participate.
riggs62
I did a host coaching call with a host who has memorized the catty front to back. I told her she should do this and she started asking me tons of questions about what we earn, incentives, etc. So we had this really long conversation about everything! She was really excited and really wants to do this.
Her show is this Saturday and we are power cooking. Keep your fingers crossed that she keeps that excitement and signs that night! :chef:

This will be #4 for me!!! Yay!

How exciting!!! Can't wait to hear how it turns out!!!

Cool!

Don't get so excited that you puke PC all over her!! LOL

Keep talking with her - she will sign when the time is right for HER...

Good luck with your show on Saturday and hopefully she will sign when she is ready. I am sure your show will help her finalize her decision.

YAY!! That's super exciting!!

YaY!!Well, here's the update!
This wonderful host purchased both sets of stainless, the stainless 12" covered skillet, the 12qt exec stock pot, the Santoku and a kit credit!!
She's my 4th and I have two strong leads that I'm following up on this week!
5 people there said they'd book her if she signed when I slipped that question in on their drawing slip.

Surprisingly enough...she told me today that she decided to sign with me because of how "low pressure" I was...What a nice compliment!
I'm so thrilled!!!
:balloon:

That's great! Sounds like you are doing a great job.

Congrats! #5 come quickly I bet!

Awesome!!! Way to go!!

What is "Yay! Just Had to Share!"?

"Yay! Just Had to Share!" is a promotional campaign by Pampered Chef that encourages customers to share their favorite products and recipes on social media.

How do I participate in "Yay! Just Had to Share!"?

To participate in "Yay! Just Had to Share!", simply take a photo of your favorite Pampered Chef product or recipe and post it on social media with the hashtag #JustHadtoShare. Don't forget to tag Pampered Chef in your post!

What are the benefits of participating in "Yay! Just Had to Share!"?

By participating in "Yay! Just Had to Share!", you can inspire others to try Pampered Chef products and recipes, and you may even be featured on our social media pages or website.

Can I share multiple products and recipes for "Yay! Just Had to Share!"?

Yes, you can share as many products and recipes as you'd like for "Yay! Just Had to Share!" Just make sure to use the hashtag #JustHadtoShare and tag Pampered Chef in each post.

Do I need to have a Pampered Chef product to participate in "Yay! Just Had to Share!"?

No, you do not need to have a Pampered Chef product to participate in "Yay! Just Had to Share!" You can also share your favorite recipes using Pampered Chef's products that you already have at home.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
raebates
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • pamperedchef88