• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting: Qualifying for Knives - Questions Answered

In summary, to qualify for knives in recruiting, you must be at least 18 years old, have a high school diploma or equivalent, pass a background check, complete a training program, and meet physical and mental health requirements. It is possible to qualify for knives if you have a criminal record, but it will depend on the nature and severity of the offenses. There may also be a physical fitness test as part of the qualification process. The length of the process can vary, but it typically takes a few weeks to a few months. If you have a medical condition or disability, it is best to disclose it during the application process and speak with a recruiter for more information on how it may impact your ability to qualify for knives.
kisrae
Gold Member
I'm not sure how this works. when a recruit qulifies how do they get their knifes? will home office call them or do they send it in via non-com order?

Usually things like that are shipped when earned.

I would think that the new consultant will be emailed when they qualify and need to select their knives - Most likely on CC - When I first started and the Super Starter program was different - they automatically shipped the Month SS reward and then any other rewards were picked out on CC and shipped -

In the fine print it says that HO will send them an email after they qualify. They will be able to choose the 3 knives they want. I have a recruit that is still waiting on her email and she qualified a little over a week ago.

Wow....you all are great. Thanks for the info.

slight Hijack, Have you sent that flyer yet???????

1. What are the requirements to qualify for knives in recruiting?

In order to qualify for knives in recruiting, you must meet the following requirements:

• Be at least 18 years old
  • Have a high school diploma or equivalent
  • Pass a background check
  • Complete a training program
  • Meet physical and mental health requirements

2. Can I qualify for knives if I have a criminal record?

This will depend on the severity and nature of your criminal record. Some offenses may disqualify you from being able to purchase or possess knives, while others may not have an impact. It is best to disclose any criminal records during the application process and speak with a recruiter for more information.

3. Is there a physical fitness test for qualifying for knives?

Yes, there may be a physical fitness test as part of the qualification process for knives. This is to ensure that you are physically capable of handling and using knives safely and effectively. The specific requirements may vary depending on the recruiting organization.

4. How long does the qualification process for knives typically take?

The length of the qualification process can vary, but it typically takes a few weeks to a few months. This includes completing any necessary paperwork, undergoing background checks, and completing training programs. The exact timeline will depend on individual circumstances and the recruiting organization's process.

5. Can I qualify for knives if I have a medical condition or disability?

It will depend on the specific medical condition or disability and how it may impact your ability to handle and use knives safely. Some medical conditions or disabilities may not have an impact, while others may disqualify you from being able to purchase or possess knives. It is best to disclose any medical conditions or disabilities during the application process and speak with a recruiter for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Puccalsellate
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • byrd1956