• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spanish Speaking Consultant Materials?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a range of materials for Spanish-speaking consultants, including catalogs, order forms, training materials, and recipes. These materials can be accessed online through a dedicated Spanish website and can also be downloaded and printed. While the Spanish materials are mostly translations of the English materials, there may be some differences in recipes and product availability. Spanish materials can be ordered through the consultant website or requested from customer service. Additionally, there are training resources such as webinars, videos, and training guides available for Spanish-speaking consultants through the consultant website and Spanish website.
AMTC
Gold Member
Hi All -

I had a recruit last year who is bilingual. She ordered the English Kit and then immedietely an extended family member became ill and she did nothing with her business. Now she wants to sign again. I told her that since it's been over one year she will have to repurchase a kit - I also told her that we should get together and discuss what her barrier is before she wastes her money again, but that's another story.

Anyhow - she asked if she could purchase the Spanish kit. Of course she can, but will they send her Consultant news and all her information in Spanish? Can she request her materials to be sent in English (after the kit) since she will be catering to both communities? Anybody know?

Thanks!:)

They will send her EVERYTHING in Spanish and she cannot change to English. She'd be better off signing as English bilingual and purchasing supplies as needed in Spanish if she wants to receive her business materials in English.

Thanks Deb,I need this info too i have a couple possible recruit who this info will be helpful.

Thank-you!:)

1. What materials are available for Spanish-speaking consultants?

At Pampered Chef, we have a variety of materials available for Spanish-speaking consultants, including catalogs, order forms, training materials, and recipes. We also have a dedicated Spanish website and customer service team for our Spanish-speaking customers.

2. Can I access the Spanish materials online?

Yes, all of our Spanish materials can be accessed online through our dedicated Spanish website. You can also download and print any materials you need for your Pampered Chef business.

3. Are the Spanish materials different from the English materials?

In most cases, the Spanish materials are the same as the English materials, but translated into Spanish. However, there may be some variations, such as different recipes or product availability in certain markets.

4. How can I order Spanish materials for my business?

If you are a Pampered Chef consultant, you can order Spanish materials through our consultant website. If you are a customer, you can request Spanish materials from your consultant or contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. Are there any training resources available in Spanish?

Yes, we have a variety of training resources available for our Spanish-speaking consultants, including webinars, videos, and training guides. These resources can be accessed through our consultant website or through our dedicated Spanish website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tada
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tada
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • valsped
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies