• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unfair Bonus Delay: Fine Print on Best Buy Cards and Recruiting Flyer Revealed!

In summary, the fine print on the Best Buy Cards and recruiting flyer says that they will ship mid-April. I just don't think its fair that we have to wait for our bonus, but the new recruits get their knives as soon as they're ordered!! But anyways, who says life is fair... :grumpy:
ragschef
the fine print on the Best Buy Cards and recruiting flyer says that they will ship mid-April. I just dont think its fair that we have to wait for our bonus, but the new recruits get their knives as soon as they're ordered!! But anyways, who says life is fair... :grumpy:

I was hoping to pick up my ER seasons and possbily a new DVD player for our bedroom. Ours is quite old and it shows!!

Oh well, guess I'll have to be patient... :eek:

You're right, what happened to "instant gratification"? LOL

I'd be impatient too!

I think that the new consultant has to qualify 1st anyway. If they sign in Feb. they are allowing the entire month of March for their 1st 30 days. Then they will process.

I read that too, which bums me out cuz I want to get my Ipod in time for my cruise. Oh well.

Thanks for pointing that out. I don't know if many realized that. I can see HO's reason for doing it just to make sure we are not signing up people who have no interest in the business to qualify and send us a reward for nothing, but I would be bummed to having to wait. Oh well, when it comes the excitement of shopping with it will still be there!

Hmm - that is good to know. I would have assumed that they would have shipped as earned, too, since a lot of our stuff is sent that way. Oh, well, I guess I'll be waiting for at least 2 in April! (Jan. recruit is booking up like crazy and Feb. recruit signs this week - woohoo!) :)

DebbieJ said:
I read that too, which bums me out cuz I want to get my Ipod in time for my cruise. Oh well.

Yep Deb, I wanted to get my Ipod before we went to London!:cry: :cry: And I already have $150 with 2 qualified recruits ($50 Leadership Bonus for 1st one) and I should have another $100 in a week or so!

I guess HO is probably doing that to keep it simple for themselves. But I too like instant gratification!!:) :)

1. Why is there a delay in receiving the bonus on Best Buy Cards and recruiting flyer?

The delay in receiving the bonus is due to the shipping process. The fine print on the cards and flyer states that the bonus will be shipped out in mid-April.

2. Is it fair that new recruits get their knives sooner than those who already have the Best Buy Cards?

While it may seem unfair, it is a common practice for companies to offer incentives to new recruits in order to attract more business. However, all cardholders will eventually receive their bonus according to the shipping schedule.

3. Can I use my bonus to purchase items at Best Buy immediately?

The bonus can only be used once it has been received and activated, which may take some time depending on the shipping schedule. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

4. Can I purchase specific items with my bonus, such as the ER seasons and a new DVD player?

As a scientist, it’s important to read the fine print carefully. The bonus can be used towards any purchase at Best Buy, but it cannot be reserved for specific items.

5. Is there anything I can do to expedite the process and receive my bonus sooner?

The shipping schedule is determined by the company and cannot be altered. However, we appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter. In the meantime, you can still enjoy the benefits of being a Best Buy Cardholder.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • Koolotus
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Koolotus
  • chefann
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies