• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Does the Host Kit Credit Work?

In summary, the amount of host kit credit received is based on the total sales of the party and can be used towards any product in the current catalog, excluding shipping and tax fees. The credit is available immediately after the party closes and cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. Any remaining credit will be forfeited and cannot be carried over to future parties.
jcsmilez
Gold Member
I am submitting a show right now with the host kit credit. How long does she have to submit her agreement and can she decide not to do the business and get that credit back? TIA

I think it's 6 months and she should get the credit back. Someone else may be able to tell you for sure. Make sure to put the special number in for the credit.

You have to wait until her show is processed for her to sign up. This is usually 24-48 hours. She can actually start her online agreement and if it doesn't recognize her kit credit, then she can wait and try again tomorrow!:)

Woo hoo!!! Congrats on your recruit!Yes, make sure you put the special item # in and your host has 6 months to use it. I believe if she changes her mind, she can exchange for product. But get her agreement in NOW! I was surprised how fast one of my last hosts was able to complete her agreement after I submitted her show. Just try it and like Marlene said, you can go back and keep trying until it goes through.Way to go!!!

1. How much host kit credit do I receive?

The amount of host kit credit you receive depends on the total sales of your party. The more sales you have, the more host kit credit you will receive. Your consultant can provide you with the exact amount based on your party sales.

2. Can I use my host kit credit towards any products?

Yes, you can use your host kit credit towards any product in the current catalog. This includes both new and sale items. However, it cannot be used towards shipping or tax fees.

3. When will I receive my host kit credit?

Your host kit credit will be available immediately after your party closes. Your consultant will provide you with instructions on how to redeem your credit.

4. Can I combine my host kit credit with other offers or discounts?

No, host kit credit cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. It must be used as a standalone credit towards a purchase.

5. What happens if I don't use all of my host kit credit?

If you do not use all of your host kit credit, the remaining amount will be forfeited. It cannot be carried over to future parties or used towards a future purchase. We encourage you to use your credit towards your favorite Pampered Chef products!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gagescorpages
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
purrbal
  • babywings76