• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Getting Started Selling Pampered Chef: Tips for My First Recruit

In summary, the conversation discussed the steps to take when someone expresses interest in selling PC. The main advice was to sign them up if they are ready, and only give them more information if they need it to make a decision. The conversation also mentioned using the "Come Join Us" booklet and having a Quick Start Box ready for new recruits. The conversation ended with the consultant expressing excitement for their new recruit and sharing that they met them at a show and followed up with their PWS.
stefani2
I had a lady respond to my PWS stating she wants to start selling PC. My first recruit came easy (thanks Jess!), so I am curious what I tell her, what information I give her, etc.

If she says she wants to sell, sign her up! Don't give her more info unless she needs it to make a decision.

what is the NEXT stepShe said 'she wants to Join my Team and start selling PC'. I WILL sign her, but I just was curious what info I should start her off with! :)

Ask if she has any questions, met up with her and such. Personally, I'm in love :love: with the Come Join us booklet! Its easy, not overwhelming and great to get all the information ya need. If by chance she knows a lot about the company already it can't hurt to use it as a goal setting time. :D

Last edited:
Have a Quick Start Box with you, too. Directors and above can get them.

stefani2 said:
She said 'she wants to Join my Team and start selling PC'. I WILL sign her, but I just was curious what info I should start her off with! :)
A nice question to ask (and I think I already know the answer in her case) is "Do you just need to know HOW to get started or do you want to know WHY you should get started?" Sounds like she just needs to know how to sign up. Other questions can be answered as she goes through the process. Just direct her to your website and she can go from there and call you along the way with questions.

How did you meet her? Did she just randomly visit your website and contact you? That's awesome! Congrats!

stefani2 said:
I had a lady respond to my PWS stating she wants to start selling PC. My first recruit came easy (thanks Jess!), so I am curious what I tell her, what information I give her, etc.

your consultant ID # so she can do her agreement online:D :D , and the dates you can do her new consultant training.
If she's coming to you, she's ready to roll!

she is excitedShe signed! I am so excited for her! :)

I asked her if she wanted more info, or just wanted to know what to do to get started. She had already made her decision, so I just walked her through the on-line agreement!

The Come Join Us booklet is on CC, isn't it??? (I could send a link in the future)............

forgot to answer the ?oh sorry....I forgot to add that I met her at a Show last Sunday. When I sent out my follow-up email the next day (including the recipes), I told everyone about my PWS. Apparently LOTS have checked it out. She was interested in having her friend do a PB Show originally.

Congrats! Good for you!!! Does that make you a FD?

:balloon: WAHOO FOR YOU:balloon: Watch for your Feb recruiting postcard!

Fd:blushing: Yes! :) Not that I know much about the perks! LOL.

PmWinnipegK - I just PMd you. :)

YAY! Congrats on your new recruit!

1. How do I find my first recruit?

To find your first recruit, start by reaching out to friends and family who are interested in cooking and hosting parties. You can also attend local events and network with potential recruits. Additionally, utilize social media to promote your Pampered Chef business and attract potential recruits.

2. What resources are available to help me train my first recruit?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of resources to help you train your first recruit. This includes online training courses, mentorship programs, and workshops. You can also access training materials and support from your upline, as well as attend team meetings and conferences.

3. How can I set my first recruit up for success?

To set your first recruit up for success, make sure to provide them with all the necessary information and resources to get started. This includes training materials, tips for hosting successful parties, and information about the Pampered Chef products. Also, make sure to offer ongoing support and encouragement.

4. What are some common challenges I may face when recruiting my first team member?

Some common challenges when recruiting your first team member may include finding the right person to join your team, helping them overcome any doubts or objections, and managing their expectations. It's important to communicate openly and honestly with your recruit and address any concerns they may have.

5. How can I motivate and support my first recruit to help them grow their business?

To motivate and support your first recruit, it's important to lead by example and demonstrate your own success as a Pampered Chef consultant. Additionally, offer ongoing training and support, recognize and celebrate their achievements, and help them set goals and develop a plan to achieve them. Encourage open communication and be a source of motivation and inspiration for your recruit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Niki Kate
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Jillmami
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
  • slhalepc