• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Knowledge: How Much Do They Know About Recruited Consultants?

In summary, directors may have access to hostess names but not much other information. They can only look up sales information, incentives, and recruits. It is possible that directors may have access to host names if given by the Home Office, but it is not a common practice. As for the concerns about your director, it is best to communicate openly with her about your concerns before making any decisions.
28sal
i am curious to know how much information a director has on her recruited consultants? and how do they find out all the information of all my hostess names, numbers, emails, guests info, what they ordered things like that? can somebody help me? i have a questionable director who has moved out of tate. just being curious. thanks for the help!

I don't think that they have all that info. Hostess names, but I think that's it?

Unless there's something I don't know, I don't even think directors have access to host names, etc. Unless the HO might give that to a director, I don't know. We can only look up sales information, different incentives achieved, recruits, etc.

Why? What has been happening?

If you look under the sales details for each consultant in PP, you can see the names. Just not much reason to look (at least I don't think so), but I don't think anything more specific than that.

Hmmmm... Really?? :confused: I have never found any of my downline's host's names or any of the info mentioned above.

But I guess now that I am in P3 it doesn't matter!:)

Cluster Management, Cluster Info, pick consultant, Performance Summary Tab, dbl click on the month and there is the list of shows including host name, bookings, etc. I guess I just like to know what my programs can do!:balloon:

director infoi posted the dierctor info because tonight i was on the phone with her and i told her about a hostess who booked off another show recently and that i havent been able to get a hold of her. her phone message are all filled up and i couldnt leave one. then i mentioned she did not give me an email address either. then my director says "oh, i have her email, i will email it to you". I know for a fact she does not personally know this person. and, also she has been trying to recruit one of my hostess and my sister who only had a cooking show with me not her. i feel like i am being used for her gain. and if thats the case i would prefer to go inactive and find an honest director who really is not out for herself. maybe thats why she has moved around states so much. i dont know. i was just curious. i really like my director im not bad mouyhing her but if this is how you have to make it in pampered chef i just dont know if its for me.

Jules711 said:
Cluster Management, Cluster Info, pick consultant, Performance Summary Tab, dbl click on the month and there is the list of shows including host name, bookings, etc. I guess I just like to know what my programs can do!:balloon:

Wow that is great!! I am wondering if that is something they added after I switched to P3...OR it could just be I am silly!!:D

28sal said:
i posted the dierctor info because tonight i was on the phone with her and i told her about a hostess who booked off another show recently and that i havent been able to get a hold of her. her phone message are all filled up and i couldnt leave one. then i mentioned she did not give me an email address either. then my director says "oh, i have her email, i will email it to you". I know for a fact she does not personally know this person. and, also she has been trying to recruit one of my hostess and my sister who only had a cooking show with me not her. i feel like i am being used for her gain. and if thats the case i would prefer to go inactive and find an honest director who really is not out for herself. maybe thats why she has moved around states so much. i dont know. i was just curious. i really like my director im not bad mouyhing her but if this is how you have to make it in pampered chef i just dont know if its for me.

On a positive note::angel:

The first thing that came to my mind was that she might be a past customer of your Directors! I have many, many emails and numbers for my current consultants customers because they used to be my customers.

And have you asked your Director about your concerns? I often try to help my team members recruit...and wouldn't want them to think that I am out for myself. Your Director, surely would not sign your sister up under herself, I would think she would sign her on your team! I would suggest just being open with your Director and if you don't like what you hear then you can resign. You will have to wait 12 months to resign to get another Director though! So I would give it some serious thought and I hope everything works out for you!:)

It's been there for a long time, not sure if it's ever not been there? Takes lots of clicking on the extra tabs :)Sorry to hear about your director 28sal. Unless she is contacting HO and they are releasing the info, I don't think that any further info beyond name of host (or individual order) is available. That is NOT typical! I would talk to her.

Yes, those reports are only in PP not P3. I haven't looked at them in a long time, so I don't remember how much detail it gives.

I think there is a link thru CC that will tell you your downlines shows, host names and bookings -

1. How much experience does a Director at Pampered Chef have with recruiting consultants?

Directors at Pampered Chef have extensive experience with recruiting consultants, as it is a crucial aspect of their role. They are trained and equipped with the knowledge and skills to effectively recruit and mentor new consultants.

2. What kind of training do Directors receive to help them with recruiting consultants?

Directors receive comprehensive training and ongoing support from Pampered Chef's corporate team to enhance their knowledge and skills in recruiting consultants. This includes training on effective communication, networking, and sales techniques.

3. Are Directors knowledgeable about the compensation and benefits for recruited consultants?

Yes, Directors at Pampered Chef are well-versed in the compensation and benefits offered to recruited consultants. They are equipped to educate potential consultants on the earning potential and perks of being a consultant.

4. How do Directors stay updated on the latest strategies for recruiting consultants?

Pampered Chef provides continuous training and resources for Directors to stay updated on the latest strategies for recruiting consultants. They also have access to a network of experienced Directors who share their best practices and tips.

5. Can Directors at Pampered Chef help me with my recruiting efforts as a consultant?

Yes, Directors at Pampered Chef are always willing to support and mentor their consultants in their recruiting efforts. They can provide guidance, resources, and even conduct joint recruiting events to help their team grow.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Momafour
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • KCPChef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
KCPChef
  • friday