• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Benefit of Signing With an Out-Of-Town Consultant...

In summary, the lead is moving and does not want to start her business until she moves, but she is interested in doing PC with a Hospitality Director. The lead has friends in her new province and can use them to get started and then continue her business when she moves.
PamperedK
Silver Member
I have a lead who wants to do PC but she's moving. I'm not that close with her yet - her show is in 2 weeks. She said she really loves PC and she's been thinking about signing but she's moving to another province so she wouldn't want to start her business until she moved.

I know she can sign with me and do her business out there with a Hospitality Director...but what benefits can I give her to do that? She's not ready NOW so the knife promotion won't work. I just want her to sign with me before she goes. :eek:)

She gets the benefit of having 2 directors helping to guide her. Two points of view, two people to go to, two people to get kudos from, etc.

She most likely has friends where she lives now. Use them to get going in the business and then continue in the new area. Also, she can then travel back to the new area to do shows with a write off for travel expenses. Heck, she can go scout out the new area and do a show and write off those expenses!

Plus, she already gets along with you. If she goes into the lead system, it is the luck of the draw on what director she gets.

That's the biggest thing. Having a recruiter that you really mesh with is great! Besides, we've all seen that if you go through HO to find someone, they can be hours away too! Email and phone works great!

If she feels ready to sign now, you should definitely encourage her to do (so she can get the knives). It sounds from your post that she seems set to wait until her move -- that's fine, too -- you want her to get a good start. There is no reason for her not to sign with you once she gets to her new province / town. My recruit lives in a different province. I signed (in PEI at the time) under a consultant from a different province (NB) who was part of a NS cluster. Now that I have moved, I go to a hospitality cluster. It's kind of nice -- like someone else said, I have two sources for motivation, coaching, etc.
You have lots to offer her, regardless of her location. Just remember to keep it about her.

Thanks for the input, ladies. I think I have enough to talk to her about now. :)

What are the benefits of signing with an out-of-town consultant?

1. Convenience: With an out-of-town consultant, you can easily access their services from the comfort of your own home. You can shop online, attend virtual parties, and receive personalized recommendations without having to leave your house.

2. Unique Products: Out-of-town consultants may have access to different products or variations of products that are not available in your local area. This gives you a wider range of options to choose from.

3. Exclusive Deals: Some out-of-town consultants may offer exclusive deals or discounts that are not available in your local area. This can help you save money on your purchases.

4. Personalized Service: Out-of-town consultants may have a smaller customer base, allowing them to provide more personalized and attentive service to their clients.

5. Networking Opportunities: Connecting with an out-of-town consultant gives you the opportunity to network with people from different areas and potentially expand your social and professional circles.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • baychef