• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Welcome New Recruits! Get Ready for Spring!

Hmmm, maybe I will call. Now she has enough catalogs (b/c I gave them to her....but maybe i could still call. Thanks for the suggestion!:)
peichef
So I have 2 people who will be signing up this month (or so they tell me -- I choose to believe them :)).
Here's my question. If they sign at this point (ie: mid-late Feb) I assume there will be F/W catalogs / supplies in their kits. Or will it be S/S??
I want to give the new recruits a good idea of what to expect re: changeover.

I just had someone sign late Friday night and she just got her kit....it had 2 packs of the new spring/summer catalogs -no f/w catalogs. Since she's trying to do some catalog shows this month, I just gave her a bunch of my f/w ones to get her going.

I'm not exactly sure of the cut-off because I also had someone sign about 4 days before her and she got one pack of each. Maybe if they're doing Feb shows, you can give them some catalogs if you have any.

I believe Feb 22 is the cut off. On or after that date they'll receive Spring paperwork. It was just in WEekly Bites.

DebbieJ said:
I believe Feb 22 is the cut off. On or after that date they'll receive Spring paperwork. It was just in WEekly Bites.
Hmm, well I guess I"m confused or something is up at HO because the one that just got her kit Tuesday or Wednesday just had the spring/summer stuff.:confused: :confused:

pamperedbecky said:
Hmm, well I guess I"m confused or something is up at HO because the one that just got her kit Tuesday or Wednesday just had the spring/summer stuff.:confused: :confused:

Same thing happened with my most recent recruit. She just called HO and they overnighted a pack of F/W catalogs to her.

thanks ladies:) I knew you could give me the scoop!!

Becky, I would call HO on that. They are still supposed to be getting a mix of both seasons.

DebbieJ said:
Becky, I would call HO on that. They are still supposed to be getting a mix of both seasons.
Hmmm, maybe I will call. Now she has enough catalogs (b/c I gave them to her....but maybe i could still call. Thanks for the suggestion!:)

1. How do I prepare for spring as a new recruit?

To prepare for spring as a new recruit, it's important to familiarize yourself with the company's policies and procedures. You should also reach out to your team leader or supervisor to learn about any specific tasks or projects that may be assigned to you.

2. Will there be any training provided for new recruits?

Yes, there will be training provided for all new recruits. This may include orientation sessions, on-the-job training, and access to online resources to help you learn about the company and your role.

3. What should I expect during the spring season as a new recruit?

As a new recruit, you can expect to be involved in various tasks and projects related to the company's spring initiatives. This may include assisting with marketing campaigns, preparing for events, or participating in team meetings and brainstorming sessions.

4. Do I need to bring anything with me for the spring season?

No, you do not need to bring anything specific for the spring season. However, it's always a good idea to have a positive attitude, a willingness to learn, and a strong work ethic to make the most out of your experience as a new recruit.

5. How can I make the most out of my time as a new recruit during spring?

To make the most out of your time as a new recruit during spring, be proactive in seeking out new opportunities and tasks to learn and grow. Don't be afraid to ask questions and offer your ideas and suggestions. Also, be sure to network and build relationships with your colleagues and supervisors for potential future opportunities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bexs50
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tashayoung
  • lisasfuncooking
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • babywings76