• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Consultants Eligible for Discounts on All Products?

In summary, a consultant can purchase guest specials at the guest price and restrictions. If they spend $50.40 after getting their 20% off, they can get the free item.
TriciaAnn
What kind of discounts or breaks does a consultant get on the products? When items are on sale for the host or even the guest do consultants get to take advantage of those items as well? If consultants get to take a certain % off do that get to add that to the items already on sale for the host or guest? Example: Stoneware 20% off or Cookbooks $9.95 etc.

This is the best website for information. Everyone has been so nice and encouraging. THANKS A MILLION !!!!!. :)

Consultants can purchase guest specials at the guest price and restrictions. For instance, in September the stoneware was 20% off. A counsultant could have purchased as many stones as they wanted as a personal order. She would have entered the code for the 20% off price and then their 20% discount would be subtracted (so the stone would have been about 40% off!). With the buy $50 in product and get ______ free specials a consultant would have to spend $50. After the discount - so she'd order about $63 in product, get her 20% off ($12.60) = product purchase $50.40 and then she can get the free item.

Last edited:
Thanks !!!!Thanks Beth for that simple answer. I appreciate your comments. :)

Don't forget about Kit enhancements!We get a kit enhancement opportunity every April, where a consultant can buy products at 40% discount. (for new consultants this is their 4rth month of business). You can only buy 1 quantity if items (no multiples) & the order cannot exceed $500.00. (don't know why).

Every new selling season consultants can earn or purchase New products @ a discountd price as well.

chefjulie_sc said:
We get a kit enhancement opportunity every April, where a consultant can buy products at 40% discount. (for new consultants this is their 4rth month of business). You can only buy 1 quantity if items (no multiples) & the order cannot exceed $500.00. (don't know why).

Every new selling season consultants can earn or purchase New products @ a discountd price as well.

What products do we earn by selling alot in December? When do they give us hints about what will be new in the March catalogs? :)

You mean some type of incentive for sales in December? I haven't heard of one yet for December. As for when they gives us hints about new products...they actually don't give any hints. It's all announced at the Leadership Conference in January (right? for those of you who've gone?), then usually that first cluster meeting afterwards is when everyone else finds out about the new products. :)

wish I knew
Beth Brigham said:
Consultants can purchase guest specials at the guest price and restrictions. For instance, in September the stoneware was 20% off. A counsultant could have purchased as many stones as they wanted as a personal order. She would have entered the code for the 20% off price and then their 20% discount would be subtracted (so the stone would have been about 40% off!). With the buy $50 in product and get ______ free specials a consultant would have to spend $50. After the discount - so she'd order about $63 in product, get her 20% off ($12.60) = product purchase $50.40 and then she can get the free item.
I had no idea i could have ordered stones that way. I am so bummed. Wish I had a better director.

We will have the opportunity to earn the new Spring line probably in December. They will announce it probably with the November KCN. We won't know the new products until Leadership Summit. They keep it all a secret until then so they can announce at the conference just like they do in July at Nat. Conf. with the Fall line.

1. How much of a discount do Pampered Chef consultants receive?

Pampered Chef consultants receive a 20% discount on all products. This discount applies to both personal purchases and products sold to customers.

2. Are there any additional discounts or perks available to consultants?

Yes, in addition to the 20% discount on products, consultants may also receive discounts on business supplies, training materials, and event registration fees. They may also be eligible for free or discounted products as part of special promotions.

3. How do I redeem my consultant discount?

To redeem your consultant discount, simply log in to your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website and the discounted prices will automatically be applied to your order at checkout.

4. Is there a minimum purchase amount required to receive the consultant discount?

No, there is no minimum purchase amount required to receive the consultant discount. However, consultants must maintain active status by submitting at least $150 in sales every three months to continue receiving the discount.

5. Can I combine my consultant discount with other promotions or discounts?

In most cases, the consultant discount cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, there may be special promotions or offers that do allow for additional discounts for consultants. It is always best to check the details of each individual promotion or discount to see if the consultant discount can be applied.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• beepampered
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
heat123
Replies
Views
Sarah Mitson
  • cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies