• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting Paperwork at Checkout?

In summary, people put different things in the recruiting pile and give different things out to interested people.
ChefJoyJ
Hey guys! I have a show tonight and I want to utilize the 3 pile checkout method. So, my question is...what do you put in the recruiting pile and what do you give out to those interested? Just the Your Life, Your Way flyer?

recruiting...I was JUST thinking about that this morning!!! :)

I have always just put out the YLYW brochure, but haven't had much success with it (with people taking it) --I realize that you HAVE TO ask to get their initial interest...then they would more likely to help themselves to a brochure.

I have begun putting my referral system on a label on front of the YLYW brochure - so I hope that will help too.

I am curious to read others responses and input. :)

I revamped mine. I used to give alot of information. Now I use a gift box (found one that was 7x7) and put tissue paper with the new recruiting booklet (the green one with the girl on front) and the DVD. I also put a PayDay candy bar or a 1000 grand candy bar depending on what I can find. I tell them it's the best "gift" I have to offer them. Someone also mentioned a little bag of popcorn to go with the DVD (like HO did with our interactive DVD).

I use the Come Join us brochure -

The key is FOLLOW UP - mark down who takes it when you offer it and follow up with a phone call to answer any questions they might have!!

I put an Opportunity brochure (YLYW) in every guest packet and ask everyone at checkout. If they are interested, I give them the Come Join Us booklet and follow up in 24-48 hrs (in a perfect world). :)

Okay...let's say I only have 4 come join us brochures and about 15 YLYW (came w/ kit - haven't ordered more). What would you do then? Have the YLYW for those curious and checkout? Give the come join us brochure to the more interested? Or use the come join us as a follow up? Ie, what did you think of the YLYW? Any questions? Would you like to meet, say for coffee, and discuss the opportunity in more detail? (and then give the come join us brochure?) I don't have but 1 copy of the YLYW DVde (my copy) and I'm not sharing! (terribly rude, isn't it? :p )

Any ideas?

Sounds like a good plan until you get more!

I use the Come Join Us for interviews. I think there's a little too much info in it for someone who is only casually looking at the business. YLYW is designed to be the perfect little sample of info.

DebbieJ said:
I put an Opportunity brochure (YLYW) in every guest packet and ask everyone at checkout. If they are interested, I give them the Come Join Us booklet and follow up in 24-48 hrs (in a perfect world). :)
That's exactly what I plan on doing!

ChefJoyJ said:
Okay...let's say I only have 4 come join us brochures and about 15 YLYW (came w/ kit - haven't ordered more). What would you do then? Have the YLYW for those curious and checkout? Give the come join us brochure to the more interested? Or use the come join us as a follow up? Ie, what did you think of the YLYW? Any questions? Would you like to meet, say for coffee, and discuss the opportunity in more detail? (and then give the come join us brochure?) I don't have but 1 copy of the YLYW DVde (my copy) and I'm not sharing! (terribly rude, isn't it? :p )

Any ideas?

You can download the Come Join Us booklet from CC. I just did a recruiting interview (literally across the country) and had emailed her the CJU book prio to the call so we could reference it in the interview. Turns out I didn't need it as she just needed to know how to get started (woo hoo).

I wouldn't give the Come Join Us booklet before the interview...unless you have someone who is pretty much ready and really likes that type of information. This tool was developed to help us in the interview - not to hand out as a piece of advertising. It's got a lot of information that requires interaction and questions / explaining between yourself and the potential recruit.

My recruiting kits include an opp. brochure, a rewards brochure, a little flyer I made, a business card. The ones I carry in my purse and give away at trade shows also have a mini catalog in them and an invite to our next team training.

my 2nd upline (a senior director) uses Come Join Us as her recruiting literature for the 3 piles, along with the DVD -- that's all she uses. My feeling is, if it works for her it can work for me -lol.

I have been using the Come Join Us but haven't gotten many bites to even look over it. I'm looking at my wording and trying to change it up. I think you definately have to ask the guests about the opportunity, not wait for them to take one but also to ask in a way that is very casual... "If I gave you some information to look over would you be willing to do that and then we can talk and see if this would be a good fit for you and your family." I feel like my guests are scared to even take it. I must be doing something wrong! :confused:

1. What is recruiting paperwork at checkout?

Recruiting paperwork at checkout refers to the documents that an employer requires a new employee to fill out and sign before officially joining the company. These documents typically include forms related to employment eligibility, tax withholding, benefits enrollment, and company policies.

2. Why do I have to complete recruiting paperwork at checkout?

Completing recruiting paperwork at checkout is necessary for the company to gather important information about you as an employee. This includes your personal information, tax information, and acknowledgement of company policies. It also ensures that you are legally authorized to work in the country and allows the company to properly process your payroll and benefits.

3. Can I complete the recruiting paperwork at checkout online?

It depends on the company's policies and procedures. Some companies may offer online forms for employees to fill out, while others may require paper forms to be completed in person. It is best to check with your employer beforehand to know what to expect.

4. What happens if I don't complete the recruiting paperwork at checkout?

If you do not complete the recruiting paperwork at checkout, it may delay your start date or even result in the company rescinding their job offer. This is because the company needs this information to process your employment and ensure that you are legally authorized to work.

5. Do I need to bring any documents with me to complete the recruiting paperwork at checkout?

Yes, you may need to bring certain documents with you such as your government-issued ID, Social Security number, and bank account information. This will depend on the specific forms that the company requires you to fill out. It is recommended to check with your employer beforehand to know what documents you need to bring.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisasfuncooking
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
Replies
Views
stefani2
  • KCPChef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies