• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

soHow Do You Go About Doing the "Why" Bag?

In summary, a "Why" Bag is a tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to showcase the versatility and quality of products and educate customers about their benefits. It can be customized for different types of parties or customers and is not necessary for the consultant to purchase the products in the bag. It can be used during a party or demonstration as a conversation starter or passed around for customers to try out the products.
lakamper
So I was going to start this before but never did. Now I actually have my items to put in the bag, but how do you introduce this or incorporate this into your show? Do you have people guess what the item represents, or do you just pull them out one by one and explain???

I am going to do it tonight no matter what, but some guidance would be GREATLY appreciated:thumbup:

Here is what I do.
I pass the bag around and have them pick an item out of the bag and holds onto it. And while I am doing my demo and I am cutting something and have a little dead space then I start with someane and have them hold the item up and I aks them what they think it is for and then I explain what it means to me. I hope that gives you some ideas.

I guess the unlucky gal who gets the bra gets some laughs!!

I'm assuming you use it - for the support you get - or do you have a better one? I Picked a nice big pink one :)

I am not brave enough to use a bra I have a PC CD that I use and there I talk about all the support that we get.

I use a scrapbook. I will try to photograph it so you can see it. It talks about my Why. I read it at my show- like a story book.

What is a "Why" Bag and why is it important?

A "Why" Bag is a tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to help customers understand the purpose and benefits of our products. It contains a variety of items that showcase the versatility and quality of our products, allowing customers to experience them firsthand. It is important because it helps customers make informed purchasing decisions and increases their satisfaction with their purchases.

How do I create a "Why" Bag?

To create a "Why" Bag, start by selecting a few of your favorite Pampered Chef products that you believe best represent the brand and its benefits. Be sure to include a variety of products, such as cookware, kitchen tools, and food items. You can also add in recipe cards or product information sheets to further educate your customers about the products.

How do I use the "Why" Bag during a party or demonstration?

The "Why" Bag can be used in a few different ways during a party or demonstration. You can either pass it around the room for customers to look at and try out the products, or you can have a designated time during the presentation to showcase the items in the "Why" Bag. You can also use it as a conversation starter to explain the benefits and features of the products.

Can I customize my "Why" Bag for different types of parties or customers?

Yes, you can definitely customize your "Why" Bag to fit the specific needs and interests of your customers. For example, if you are hosting a party with a focus on healthy cooking, you can include more products related to that topic in your "Why" Bag. You can also tailor it to different types of customers, such as families or individuals, by selecting products that would be most appealing to them.

Do I need to purchase the products in my "Why" Bag?

No, you do not need to purchase the products in your "Why" Bag. The purpose of the bag is to provide a hands-on experience for customers and educate them about our products, so it is not necessary for you to own every item in the bag. However, if a customer expresses interest in purchasing a product from the "Why" Bag, you can easily guide them to place an order through you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• queenjean
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
queenjean
  • PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • Laura4