• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Getting Restarted with Pampered Chef: Is Recruiting Necessary?

In summary, the mother was talking to other moms at the playland today and one of the other moms said that she was a Pampered Chef consultant. The mother asked if the other mom had moved recently and the other mom said she had not. The mother also said that she had not had a show in over a year and the other mom said that she was interested in starting up again. The mother asked if the other mom had to buy the kit again and the other mom said that she did. The mother asked the other mom if she could use doubles from her new kit and the other mom said that she could. The mother asked the other mom if she would be allowed to keep her kit packed and ready to go and the other mother said
KateD
I was talking with some other moms at the playland today and when it came up (smoooth... like buttah) that I was a Pampered Chef consultant one of the other moms said "Oh, so am I. Well, I haven't had a show in a while, since my daughter was born; I don't know anyone in the company around here." She indicated she was interested in getting started back up

(Background: we live in a very military area and I was at a very military McDonalds) So I asked if she had moved recently, and said "my director is awesome, and I'm sure we can set you up a hospitality director, no problem." Long story short, she's not military, but her recruiter was and moved and she hasn't heard from her in months. She also hasn't had a show in over a year, so she's not just inactive, she's, um, super-inactive?

Anyway, my point and question: if she does want to start up again will she likely have to resign and rebuy the kit? And would that count as a recruit for me if she resigns with me? And in what manner would she be allowed to use doubles from her new kit in that case (clearly not ebay - are there any acceptable ways to use it other than, say, incentive/raffle giveaways??).

(Why don't I just ask my super director I alluded to above? Well, I will, but her power, phone and internet are out, and I'm wondering now :) )

I dont know but your post was so nicely put I just had to wish you good luck with it!

If not active for more than a year, less she needs to resign - but SOOOO worth it for the PC dollars - make sure she is lined up well. She has to buy the kit but good to have the kit because of redesigned items.She can use doubles at home, put them away in a hope chest for her kids or give them away as incentives. I'd personally keep them.You sign her this round and she is yours...as long as she doesn't want to resign under her old recruiter/director.

She can keep her kit packed and ready to go, cuts down on prep time!Robin

Just wanted to say good luck recruiting her!! I liked your smooth as Buttah comment! hehe

She'll have to get the new kit if she's been inactive for over a year. But it is SOOO worth it. Great new products AND she gets to take part in the New Consultant rewards program again! So PC dollars for her and the Forged Cutlery if she restarts now and Best Buy GCs for you!Good luck!

KateD, any new news about this?

I haven't heard back from her, but I feel really positively about the whole situation.Not so much that I have a gut feeling she'll re-sign or anything like that, but just that I feel so much more confident about recruiting and "offering the opportunity" in general after talking to her. Maybe she'll resign - and even with me! Maybe she'll just want to host a show. Maybe I'll never hear from her again. But it was still a "good thing" for me!

1. Is recruiting necessary in Pampered Chef?

No, recruiting is not necessary in Pampered Chef. As a consultant, you can choose to focus solely on selling products and not on building a team. However, recruiting can be a beneficial way to grow your business and increase your earnings.

2. How do I recruit new consultants?

There are various ways to recruit new consultants for Pampered Chef, such as through social media, hosting parties, and attending events. You can also reach out to friends and family who may be interested in joining your team.

3. What are the benefits of recruiting in Pampered Chef?

Recruiting can bring several benefits to your business in Pampered Chef, such as earning a commission on your team's sales, building a supportive community, and having the potential to earn bonuses and incentives.

4. Do I need to have experience in sales or recruiting to be successful in Pampered Chef?

No, you do not need prior experience in sales or recruiting to be successful in Pampered Chef. The company provides training and support to help you develop the necessary skills to grow your business.

5. Are there any requirements for recruiting in Pampered Chef?

There are no specific requirements for recruiting in Pampered Chef. However, it is recommended to familiarize yourself with the company's policies and procedures and to follow ethical recruiting practices.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cook1
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Brenda.the.chef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • thehaleykitchen