• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

"I Don't Know Many People..."

Williams, Meryl Streep, and Angelina Jolie are all celebrities who have been married. Most people would want one of these celebrities as their wedding guest.
braveslady
Hi all,

I know everyone has heard this one! How do you respond? I also didn't know many people when I started (I was a homebody). To be honest, I've been doing this for over 4 years and have never been consistent with my show schedule - and I attribute it to having a slow start. How do you overcome this objection? Thanks!

First of all, acknowledge the feeling...

"I know I felt the same way too, I was a homebody when I started."

Continue with, what I found what that PC gave me an opportunity to meet people.

Each show brought at least one new person into my life, often many more.

Ask them if they have kids...if so, they can get to know teachers, principles, other parents, etc.

Do they get their hair cut? Go to the doctor? Go to the grocery store? Get mail?

They have people all around them waiting to be asked, met, whatever.

I haven't been at this very long (okay, I just did my 2nd show yesterday) But what I do is to try to find the 'great' in what ever they say.

I was making my contact calls the other day and had someone say that they don't know very many ppl and said that there would likely have 2 ppl show up...and I said "Great! That's 2 new ppl for me to meet!" Then I helped her think of more ppl to invite... So, her show will be in March :D

<----BLONDE

I just noticed that this post in in the recruiting section...teee hee hee...sorry, I am a noob after all...

So since I have yet to even get a recruit, please ignore my other post ;p

Ask if they were to marry their Dream Celebrity, who would they invite to the wedding? Those are the same people they talk to about their new business.Robin

1. What is "I Don't Know Many People"?

"I Don't Know Many People" is a statement often used to describe a feeling of loneliness or lack of social connections. It can also refer to a specific event or situation where someone may not have many acquaintances or friends present.

2. How can I use Pampered Chef to connect with more people?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of products and tools that can help you connect with others through food and cooking. Host a cooking party or attend one hosted by a friend to meet new people and share your love for cooking.

3. Can Pampered Chef help me make new friends?

While we can't guarantee that you will make new friends through Pampered Chef, our cooking parties and events provide a fun and relaxed environment to meet new people with similar interests. Plus, cooking and sharing food is a great way to bond with others!

4. Is Pampered Chef just for women?

No, Pampered Chef is for anyone who loves to cook and wants to share that passion with others. We have many male consultants and customers who enjoy our products and events.

5. Can I earn rewards by hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, as a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your party. Plus, you can also earn additional rewards by booking future parties with your guests. It's a great way to stock up on kitchen essentials while having fun with friends.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jennyl
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
lesliec
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebbieJ