• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Benefits of the Super Starter Kit for Your Pampered Chef Journey

In summary, the Super Starter Kit from Pampered Chef includes over $1,000 worth of high-quality products, such as kitchen tools, cookware, cookbooks, business supplies, and training materials. It is available for a one-time fee of $159, with no additional costs or hidden fees. The benefits of purchasing this kit include a great value and everything needed to start a Pampered Chef business. The products cannot be customized, but additional products can be purchased separately. The kit is non-refundable, but can be returned within 30 days for a full refund if not satisfied, with the exception of unopened business supplies and training materials.
Debbieskk
Hi, everyone. Okay, this may sound silly, but what is the Super Starter Kit? I've heard it mentioned on some CDs, but don't see anything on the website about it currently. Can anyone who's been doing PC for awhile explain - or tell me where do i get it, do i need it, do we still use it???

Thanks,
Debbie

Debbie:

The Super Starter Kit was what we called the kit for New Consultants prior to January 2007. The first 3 months (or 6 months when I joined!) for a new consultant was called the Super Starter Period.

Mary

Thanks for clearing that up, Mary! Guess I don't need it for recruiting then. Any recruiting tips? I always like to ask people if they have any recruiting tips or secrets, besides the obvioius, of course

Thanks,
Deb

What is included in the Super Starter Kit?

The Super Starter Kit includes over $1,000 worth of high-quality Pampered Chef products, including kitchen tools, cookware, and cookbooks. It also includes business supplies and training materials to help you get started with your Pampered Chef journey.

How much does the Super Starter Kit cost?

The Super Starter Kit is available for only $159, plus tax and shipping. This is a one-time fee and there are no additional costs or hidden fees.

What are the benefits of purchasing the Super Starter Kit?

The Super Starter Kit is a great value and provides everything you need to start your Pampered Chef business. It includes a wide range of high-quality products that you can use and demonstrate to potential customers, as well as business supplies and training materials to help you succeed.

Can I customize the products included in the Super Starter Kit?

Unfortunately, the products included in the Super Starter Kit cannot be customized. However, you can always purchase additional products separately to supplement your kit and create a more personalized collection.

Is the Super Starter Kit refundable?

The Super Starter Kit is non-refundable. However, if you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return the kit within 30 days for a full refund. Please note that the business supplies and training materials must be returned unopened and in their original packaging.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • Tabatha Hays
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • merriemoe38
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies