• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the Cost of the New Consultant Kit?

In summary, the cost of the New Consultant Kit is $109 plus tax and shipping. There is a payment plan option available, allowing for full payment or three equal payments of $36.33. Accepted forms of payment include credit cards, debit cards, and PayPal. There are no additional fees or costs associated with the kit, as the $109 price includes all necessary tools, materials, and access to training and support. While the products included in the kit cannot be customized, additional products can be purchased at a discounted price once becoming a consultant.
shuttermonster
Could someone help me? :grumpy:

I saw at one point the actual cost of the new consultant kit. I know it's over $500... but does anyone know the exact cost even with the new price increase on some of our products?

Thanks! :)

BumpingBumping... still need help! :yuck:

I don't know the exact #, but the only two items from the kit going up are the batter bowl and cooling rack - 50 cents each :)

I added it up when it first came out and the product only value was @ $422. Haven't done it since the price increases.

And then there's the paperwork to add in....I heard once it was somewhere over $700, but don't know exactly. Sorry!

I didn't value the paperwork, just the products. HO says that the kit is worth $500.

With the products @ $422...that leaves the rest to be paperwork. I don't know all the paperwork that comes with it though. I know a pack of 25 catalogs and order forms but that doesn't add up to $500.

stacywhitlow said:
With the products @ $422...that leaves the rest to be paperwork. I don't know all the paperwork that comes with it though. I know a pack of 25 catalogs and order forms but that doesn't add up to $500.
I think it's 50 catalogs.....and also 6 host packets, and invitations for your first 6 shows.....plus the P3 software, I'm sure there is a value placed on that.

And the business guide with CDs, DVD of cooking show, etc.

What's the Cost of the New Consultant Kit?

The cost of the New Consultant Kit is $109 plus tax and shipping. This includes all the necessary tools and materials to start your Pampered Chef business.

Is there a payment plan option for the New Consultant Kit?

Yes, there is a payment plan option available for the New Consultant Kit. You can choose to pay in full or split the cost into three equal payments of $36.33.

What forms of payment are accepted for the New Consultant Kit?

We accept credit cards, debit cards, and PayPal as forms of payment for the New Consultant Kit. We do not accept cash or checks.

Are there any additional fees or costs associated with the New Consultant Kit?

No, there are no additional fees or costs associated with the New Consultant Kit. The $109 price includes everything you need to get started, including your personalized website and access to training and support.

Can I customize the products included in the New Consultant Kit?

Unfortunately, you cannot customize the products included in the New Consultant Kit. However, you can purchase additional products at a discounted price once you become a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristina16marie
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Dutchess
  • Sarah Mitson
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Flamingo