• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant Kit: Are There 1 or 6 Season's Best Cookbooks Included?

I'm not sure about the other items in the kit, but I'm assuming that you would get the catalogs and other materials listed in the check list.
heat123
Silver Member
Are the new kits supposed to have 1 or 6 Season's best Cookbooks in them? I swear we got more than one when I signed up??? My new recruit said only one came with and I wanted to make sure she wasn't shorted? TIA!

Mine came with 1. I signed end of January.ZK

I think the current kit only comes with 1.

There is one in the kit but you do get 6 more in the Business Building Package that you can order for $36. It also has 50 catalogs, order forms, etc., etc...

I noticed tonight when placing my supply order that the business building kit is on there now! That is cool, so newbies can just add that to a supply order when they get it!

When I started, the kit came with 6...now it comes with one Season's Best. Probably since they give the special gift to the hosts in the first 30 days?

Mine came with 2 - 1 in the kit box, 1 in the paperwork box.

Hey, can us old timers buy the building business kit?

Here is the check list that comes in the paperwork box. It lists everything in the kit. You can find this list in the Download Center on CC. I have found stuff I never thought would be there!!

Attachments

• getting_started_pkg_list.pdf
    643.1 KB · Views: 418
hmm ok thanks! what about the 50 cattys in the kit since she just signed is it 25 fall and 25 spring?

I'm not real sure...I do know that the quick start boxes have 50 S/S 2008 catalogs, just got them today for 2 new recruits.

tabnat80 said:
Nope- it's only for new consultants. You could try it, but it wouldn't be processed.

tabnat80 said:
I just had one of my new consultants order the business building package through P3, so it's pretty cool that they're able to do that! As I walked her through it over the phone, the item number did come up for me, but it also had a big red dot because it said it's only for new consultants in their first 60 (I think) days of business.

1. What is included in the New Consultant Kit?

The New Consultant Kit includes over $450 worth of products and business supplies, including popular kitchen tools, cookbooks, and marketing materials.

2. How much does the New Consultant Kit cost?

The New Consultant Kit costs $109 plus tax and shipping. However, during certain promotions, the kit may be available at a discounted price or with additional products.

3. Can I customize the products in the New Consultant Kit?

Unfortunately, the products in the New Consultant Kit cannot be customized. However, you can always purchase additional products separately to supplement your kit.

4. How long does it take to receive the New Consultant Kit?

Once your order is processed, it typically takes 7-10 business days for the New Consultant Kit to arrive at your doorstep. You will receive a tracking number to keep an eye on your package's progress.

5. Is the New Consultant Kit refundable?

The New Consultant Kit is non-refundable. However, if you are not satisfied with your kit, you may return it within 30 days for a full refund of the purchase price (excluding shipping and handling).

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchockeymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • cookinkaren99
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • ChefChris