• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Ever Had a Party and Invited Potential Recruits?

In summary, a potential recruit is someone who may be interested in joining an organization or group for a specific purpose. To invite potential recruits to a party, personalized invitations, social media or email outreach, or simply asking in person are all effective methods. Having a party solely for the purpose of recruiting can be appropriate for some organizations, while others may prefer to incorporate recruitment into other events. If someone invited to the party is not interested in joining, it is important to respect their decision and maintain a positive attitude, as they may still have a positive impression of the organization and may be interested in future opportunities.
AMTC
Gold Member
I've seen on the website that there is a "Sample the Pampered Chef" thing that Directors can do -

I'm wondering if anybody did this before they became a director? I have several people I've spoken casually about becoming a consultant with and I was thinking of inviting them over some weekend and doing a "recruiting" show.

Has anybody done this? Did you have any success?

I offered one and no one RSVP'd. But I did call everyone and got a recruit! So it was worth it at least to contact everyone.

I am a FD and my director and I have a "Tuesday Morning Training at 10-TMTT" each week. We invite all of our consultants as well as potential recruits. We make a recipe and take about the business, bookings, host coaching etc. We always have potentials come and it is a great way for them to meet other consultants and get different perspectives on the business.

1. What is a "potential recruit"?

A potential recruit is someone who may be interested in joining a certain organization or group, typically for a specific purpose or goal.

2. How do you invite potential recruits to a party?

There are a few ways to invite potential recruits to a party. You can send out personalized invitations, reach out to them through social media or email, or simply ask them in person if they would like to attend.

3. Why would someone have a party specifically to invite potential recruits?

A party can be a great way to introduce potential recruits to the organization and its members in a more relaxed and social setting. It can also give them a chance to learn more about the organization's goals and values.

4. Is it appropriate to have a party solely for the purpose of recruiting?

It depends on the organization and its goals. Some organizations may find it effective to have a party specifically for recruiting, while others may prefer to incorporate recruitment into other events or activities.

5. What should I do if someone I invite to the party is not interested in joining?

Respect their decision and thank them for considering the invitation. It's important to maintain a positive and friendly attitude, as they may still have a positive impression of the organization and may be interested in future events or opportunities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Crystal Patton
  • avelissar
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
lauradahl
  • EmilyStraw