• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Your Best Buy Bucks: Recruiting Promo Tips and Tricks

In summary, people are signing up for the promo, some are unsure if they will continue to do so, but all are hopeful for the rewards.
missyciccolella
How is everyone doing with the new recruiting promo? Share whats working for you and how you plan to spend your Best Buy Bucks!

I just signed one on this weekend. She's pumped to quaify in 30 days to get those knives! If she does and I get the $50 BB card, I will probably give it to DH so he can enjoy a perk from PC himself! ;)

Ps. My goal is to recruit acitvely this year, as for first two it wasn't a priority for me ;). Good luck!

Haven't signed any yet but I have a couple who say they will be sign as soon as they can get settle.

Signed my first today!!! Patience, listening, and responding to her needs is working. It also helps that my director and she share some amazing similarities.

I might use the giftcard to help purchase a new digital camera......

Much success to everyone!

Signed one yesterday who will qualify in 30 days. I have 2 who want to sign this month but one I'm not so sure is motivated to qualify in 30 days and one I'm worried won't actually sign. But I have a couple of hot recruit leads that I'll be working this month as well.

I want a new camera!

I signed someone last week, and I'm sure we'll get her qualified by the end of Feb (her 30 days is 3/10), so I can get the gift card and she can get her knives! I would love an iPod nano, so we'll see!

I've signed two so far and have at least one more ready to go. It's not really about the promo. One who signed was a HO lead who was just ready. The second was one I'd been working with for over a year, as the third one will be as well. I guess it's just good timing for them and me.Recruiting takes time--one promo isn't going to make folks jump to sign up!

I have signed 1 and have 2 on the fence - one who is most likely using her kit credit when I do her show on the 22nd-

I agree with Deb - its not the promo (although it totally helps) but timing that gets them to sign - patience and encouragement without being too pushy is my way - I am hoping to cross in July!!

2 for meAfter 1 1/2 years I've signed my first two recruits. One 2 weeks ago and one today. Mike had his open house Saturday and he wants the knives so I think he has some catty shows that are going also. The girl I signed today also wants the knife she is not sure she will keep going after the 4 shows, I'm hoping she will enjoy all the perks we get and stay on. :)

1. How many recruits does the military typically enlist each year?

The exact number of recruits varies each year, but on average, the US military enlists around 200,000 new recruits annually.

2. What is the minimum number of recruits needed for a successful military operation?

The number of recruits needed for a successful military operation depends on various factors such as the type of operation, the size and strength of the enemy, and the resources available. There is no specific minimum number as it varies for each situation.

3. How does the number of recruits in the military compare to previous years?

The number of recruits in the military can fluctuate from year to year depending on various factors such as budget, conflicts, and recruiting strategies. Generally, the number of recruits has remained relatively consistent over the past few years.

4. Are there any limitations on the number of recruits a branch of the military can have?

Each branch of the military has a maximum number of active-duty personnel allowed by law. This number can change depending on the needs of the military and can be adjusted by Congress.

5. How many recruits are needed for a specific military job or role?

The number of recruits needed for a specific military job or role can vary depending on the demand for that position and the qualifications required. Some roles may have a high demand and therefore require more recruits, while others may have a lower demand and require fewer recruits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
vanscootin
  • kdangel518