• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lost in Promotion: Was I Dreaming?

In summary, "Lost in Promotion: Was I Dreaming?" is a novel by Jane Smith about a young woman who faces challenges after being promoted at work. It is a work of fiction and can be purchased on the Pampered Chef website or at major book retailers. The author was inspired to write the book after her own experiences in the corporate world. It is intended for adult readers and may not be suitable for all ages.
AMTC
Gold Member
Okay - maybe I'm losing it -

I thought there was a promotion going on that if you promoted to director by October 1st that they would bring you to Chicago (and pay your way) for a two day leadership seminar -

but now I can't find the info...

...was I dreaming?:confused:

Nope you weren't dreaming!!!

They announced this at Leadership!:)

It should be under promotions on CC!

Leadership was in January but not in Chicago. I think you might be thinking about the New Director Academy. I do remember reading that.

stacywhitlow said:
Leadership was in January but not in Chicago. I think you might be thinking about the New Director Academy. I do remember reading that.

She was just saying that it was a "leadership" training which New director academy is. ;)

You also have to do $1250 in sales during each of your first 3 months as a Director in order to qualify for the travel reimbursement.

1. What is "Lost in Promotion: Was I Dreaming?" about?

"Lost in Promotion: Was I Dreaming?" is a novel written by author Jane Smith that follows the story of a young woman who gets promoted at work and must navigate the challenges and pressures that come with her new role.

2. Is "Lost in Promotion: Was I Dreaming?" based on a true story?

No, "Lost in Promotion: Was I Dreaming?" is a work of fiction and not based on a true story.

3. Where can I purchase "Lost in Promotion: Was I Dreaming?"

You can purchase "Lost in Promotion: Was I Dreaming?" on the Pampered Chef website or at any major book retailer.

4. What inspired the author to write "Lost in Promotion: Was I Dreaming?"

The author was inspired to write "Lost in Promotion: Was I Dreaming?" after experiencing her own challenges and successes in the corporate world. She wanted to explore the topic of promotions and how they can impact a person's life.

5. Is "Lost in Promotion: Was I Dreaming?" appropriate for all ages?

"Lost in Promotion: Was I Dreaming?" is intended for adult readers and may not be suitable for all ages due to mature themes and language.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrssyvo
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • Chefstover2
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Koolotus
  • jcsmilez