• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Understanding Roles and Responsibilities of Future Directors in Direct Sales

In summary, Pampered Chef products offer a range of benefits, such as improved cooking efficiency and durability. Their stoneware is made from natural clay and their guarantee includes a satisfaction guarantee and a lifetime warranty. Their cooking shows are hosted by independent consultants, providing guests with the opportunity to test products and place orders. Becoming a Pampered Chef consultant offers flexible hours, the ability to work from home, and the chance to earn income and rewards.
salthechef
I am still fairly new at this, and especially on CS I read a lot about Future Directors, Directors, etc. I know there are benefits for a consultant to recruit, but can anyone tell me the "levels" or "responsibilities" involved with each? I love PC and love selling it and doing shows and all, but it is first of all my business, and I would like to better understand how to make more and do better with my business. Can anyone help me out? Thanks!

That's a lot to explain Sal. Do you have a Policies & Procedures Manual? If not, you can read it on CC. Starts on page 7.

Sal, these are questions for your director.

When all else fails, read the directions, right? :D Thanks!

salthechef said:
When all else fails, read the directions, right? :D Thanks!
I have to tell you...even after reading them, you may need to have your Director explain it to you!! Most of it went over my head until I heard it in "english" from my Director!! LOL

Definately what Kelly said. I didn't mean to sound short in my earlier thread, I was supposed to be making dinner and having trouble breaking away from here. Make an appt to talk with your director about the different levels and how your business can grow. If you get a chance to go to Conference this summer you need to visit the Dream Room - it's very inspiring!

1. Could anyone explain the benefits of using Pampered Chef products?

Using Pampered Chef products can greatly improve the efficiency and ease of cooking and baking. Our high-quality kitchen tools are designed to make tasks such as chopping, mixing, and measuring much quicker and more precise. Additionally, our products are durable and long-lasting, saving you money in the long run.

2. Can you explain the difference between Pampered Chef's stoneware and traditional bakeware?

Pampered Chef's stoneware is made from natural clay that is fired at a high temperature, creating a non-stick surface that requires little to no oil for cooking. It also distributes heat evenly, resulting in perfectly cooked food. Traditional bakeware, on the other hand, is typically made from metal or glass and may require greasing to prevent sticking.

3. How does Pampered Chef's guarantee work?

Pampered Chef offers a satisfaction guarantee on all of our products. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Additionally, our products come with a limited lifetime warranty, so if there are any defects or issues with the product, we will replace it for free.

4. Can you explain how Pampered Chef's cooking shows work?

Pampered Chef's cooking shows are hosted by independent consultants who demonstrate our products and share recipes with guests. Guests have the opportunity to test out the products and ask questions, as well as place orders. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales made at your show.

5. Could you explain the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

Becoming a Pampered Chef consultant offers many benefits, including flexible hours, the ability to work from home, and the opportunity to earn income and rewards based on your sales. You also have the chance to connect with others who love cooking and build your own team of consultants. Plus, as a consultant, you get a discount on all Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• OhmyDLM
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • OhmyDLM
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
OhmyDLM
  • sarahmarie