• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Upgrade Your Recruiting Binder with the Latest Materials - Find Out More!

In summary, a recruiting binder is a collection of documents and materials used by recruiters to showcase their company and attract potential candidates for job positions. It typically includes information about the company's mission, values, culture, and job opportunities, as well as marketing materials. It can be used effectively by bringing it to job fairs and meetings with potential candidates, and can also be shared electronically. The benefits of using a recruiting binder include attracting top talent, providing a comprehensive overview of the company, and saving time and creating a professional image. It should be regularly updated to ensure current and accurate information, ideally at least once a quarter.
heat123
Silver Member
I was wondering if there was an updated folder that used to be called "take a closer look" binder that I received back in 2005? I looked on supply order and did not find anything that was titled as such?

Anyways, it was a binder with cardboard picture-info inserts re the Oppt basically. Was there a replacement for this for udpate pics and kit info or did they compeletly do away with it and offer the "come join us" booklet instead?

TIA, I am trying to update my recruiting binder now that I am focusing on that this year!;)

They just did away with it. ;)

They now have little books that esentially have the same information in them. Cannot remember what the name of it is right now but it's really nice.

It must be the "come join us book" the yellow and green one with the girl on the cover?

THanks Marlene!

Yup, that's the one!

What is a recruiting binder?

A recruiting binder is a physical or digital collection of documents and materials used by recruiters to showcase their company and attract potential candidates for job positions.

What should be included in a recruiting binder?

A recruiting binder typically includes information about the company's mission, values, culture, and job opportunities. It may also include brochures, flyers, and other marketing materials to entice potential candidates.

How can a recruiting binder be used effectively?

A recruiting binder can be used effectively by bringing it to job fairs, career events, and meetings with potential candidates. It can also be shared electronically through email or on the company's website.

What are the benefits of using a recruiting binder?

Using a recruiting binder can help attract top talent, provide a comprehensive overview of the company, and save time by having all relevant information in one place. It can also create a professional and organized image of the company.

How often should a recruiting binder be updated?

A recruiting binder should be updated regularly to ensure that all information is current and accurate. This includes updating job openings, company statistics, and any other relevant information. It is recommended to review and update the binder at least once a quarter.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieJ
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
bgupton
  • pamperedchristine
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedchristine
  • lizdpamperedchef