• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Recruits: 50% Off Spring Products?

In summary, the "New Recruits: 50% Off Spring Products" promotion offers eligible products at a discounted price for new recruits of Pampered Chef. Eligible products include select spring-themed kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware, marked with a special badge. To become a new recruit, one can sign up as an independent consultant through the website or by contacting a current consultant. There is a limit of 5 discounted products per new recruit and the promotion ends on May 31st, 2021. This promotion cannot be combined with other discounts or offers.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
I forgot! Can new recruits purchase the new spring products at 50% off when they join - or do they have to qualify first? thanks!

I purchased from the sheet fall/winter right after I signed & was not qualified.

Ya learn something new everyday! I didn't know that! :)

Yes, they can go on CC and purchase samples as soon as they have a password.

Awesome! I'll have to let my recruits know:thumbup: But, what if they've gone inactive....then they have to reactivate first, right?

Yes. Except that the samples are only available for their first 6 weeks, during which time they can't go inactive.

So if my inactive recruit reactivates, then she can order, correct? If she reactivates in April, can she still order the samples?

I don't think she can. The samples are available until March 31 except for NEW consultants - they have until the end of their 6th week. But that may be something you should check with HO about.

What are the eligible products for the "New Recruits: 50% Off Spring Products" promotion?

The eligible products for this promotion are select spring-themed products, including kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware. These products will be marked with a special badge indicating their eligibility for the discount.

How can I become a new recruit and take advantage of this promotion?

To become a new recruit, you can sign up as an independent consultant with Pampered Chef. This can be done through our website or by contacting a current consultant. Once you have signed up, you will automatically be eligible for the 50% off spring products promotion.

Is there a limit to how many products I can purchase at 50% off?

Yes, there is a limit of 5 discounted products per new recruit. This ensures that all new recruits have a fair chance at purchasing their desired products at a discounted price.

When does this promotion end?

The "New Recruits: 50% Off Spring Products" promotion ends on May 31st, 2021. After this date, the discount will no longer be available for new recruits.

Can I combine this promotion with other discounts or offers?

No, this promotion cannot be combined with any other discounts or offers. The 50% off spring products discount is already a significant savings and cannot be combined with additional discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • Kelly8