• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock the Benefits of Qualifying in 30: A Must-Know for New Recruits

In summary, the free products that you receive in the first 30 days are great, and if you qualify within 30 days, you are more likely to have success.
ughubug
Does anyone have a flyer of all the benefits of qualifying in 30/90 for a new recruit?

Go to the download center on Consultants Corner; on the left you'll see a link for "New Consultant Resources". The brochure is under there.

I just finished my 90 days, and I can tell you that all the free product you get in the first 30 days is great! I focused less on qualifying and more on the goal of free products, and the qualifying took care of itself.

You do get a couple extra benefits when you qualify, such as the ability to take online orders, but for me, it was the free products that was the kicker!

You do get double benefits with in your first 30 days. When I qualified within 30 days, my director gave me a chef's hat pin. If there was any kind of recruiting incentive when you signed up, you usually have to qualify within 30 days.

HO's studies have shown that consultants who qualify in their first 30 days are more likely to stick with it and go on to have great success than those who don't. Now I'm NOT saying that if consultant's don't qualify in their first 30 days they won't be successful, it's just that sometimes they are more successful.There's a great mp3 on Consultant's Corner by Barbara Duke about consultant's qualifying in their first 30 days. It's a great thing to listen to if you have time. :)

Thanks girls. I have my first recruit signing on Thursday :)

Does she have any shows on the book yet? Or a kick off show? These are the biggest things to help to qualify within the first 30 days.

Yes...Kick off show confirmed :)

My 30 days end the 20th. I am doing EVERYTHING to get in those last orders to qualify. I am closing a show tomorrow and just hoping those last 5 people who are "supposed" to order come through. Fingers crossed!

What is "Unlock the Benefits of Qualifying in 30"?

"Unlock the Benefits of Qualifying in 30" is a program designed for new recruits at Pampered Chef to help them achieve success in their first 30 days of joining the company.

What are the benefits of qualifying in 30 days?

The benefits of qualifying in 30 days include earning higher commissions, receiving bonuses, and being eligible for promotions and incentives.

How can I qualify in 30 days?

To qualify in 30 days, you need to achieve certain sales and recruitment goals set by the company. These goals can be reached by hosting parties, making sales, and recruiting new team members.

What resources are available to help me qualify in 30 days?

Pampered Chef offers various resources such as training materials, support from your upline mentor, and access to a community of experienced consultants who can provide guidance and advice.

Is it necessary to qualify in 30 days to be successful at Pampered Chef?

While qualifying in 30 days can bring many benefits, it is not a requirement for success at Pampered Chef. The company offers ongoing support and resources to help you achieve your goals at your own pace.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • angmillar
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
angmillar
  • mzpatient